These are a few of the Pompano, whiting and Sheepshead I will be bringing to the show

I wanted to post these pics of some of the fish I caught today and yesterday that I will be bringing to Ft. Myers for the Florida Sportsman show. Its at the Lee Civic Center on Feb. 1st and 2nd and I will be teaching seminars on Sheepshead fishing, Beach fishing for Pompano and Whiting and techniques for bridge and pier fishing success.

Replies

• fishboyfishboy Posts: 1,326 Officer
    Sweet catches!!
  • nitelite08nitelite08 Posts: 302 Officer
    Nice catch Larry, had the pleasure of talking with you at the expo last year while grabbing some morning coffee.....ok it was a beer but used some of your techniques we spoke about and had some good success at it. Not sure if I will be attending the show this year but if I do, I'll be sure to say hello.
  • gatorB8gatorB8 Posts: 2 Greenhorn
    Great catches. Do you know what time your seminar is yet? I don't want to miss it!!
  • LarrypompanomanLarrypompanoman Posts: 204 Deckhand
    the first session starts at 1045 am on Saturday and I continue all day so I hope to see you there
  • Baits OutBaits Out Posts: 12,328 AG
    Great post!

Currently my kinda fishing.

Taught my son how to catch them sheeps next to the community dock and seawall when he was about nine or ten. Many good fat fellows he brought home for dinner, and now teaching his daughters.

:thumbsup

A southeast Florida laid back beach bum and volunteer bikini assessor who lives on island time.