Peacocks and more!

Replies

• Bruce LBBruce LB Posts: 3,604 Captain
    I prefer tag and release.
  • lowe-boylowe-boy Posts: 1,219 Officer
    I caught this in the airport lake today. drove down from key largo to fish the spots you IM'd me Hialeah

gross.jpg
    The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane.
    :rotflmao
  • HialeahAnglerHialeahAngler Posts: 9,612 Admiral
    Henson who's the fashionable gator hunter with his shirt unbuttoned?

Loweboy, what happened to your foot? Was that from the motorcycle wreck? I heard you scored one heck of a settlement.
    friedpeacocks.jpg
    I see you've passed down the infamous mustachio to the next generation.
    friedpeacocks.jpg
  • ultraplayer26ultraplayer26 Posts: 814 Officer
    attachment.php?attachmentid=119210&d=1390709123

how did this guy get his beard to match his shorts?

Ha I know where this is...Guide forgot to mention that you will have to get your feet wet at this location.
    I cant stop laughing at this thread...I cant believe it went on as long as it has.:rotflmao
  • CaptTaterCaptTater Posts: 20,096 AG
    Henson provides "favors" while fishing, can you compete with that? He does it because he loves it.. .Fishing too.
    I did not read the story but if you take tax payers money maybe you should be held to some standards.-Cyclist
    when we say the same thing about welfare recipients, you cry like a wounded buffalo Sopchoppy
    It's their money, they spend it how they like. Truth and honesty have nothing to do with it. - Mr Jr
    "“A radical is one who advocates sweeping changes in the existing laws and methods of government.” "
  • PoacherPoacher Posts: 24 Greenhorn
    sailfish2 wrote: »
    My xgirlfriend saw the pics and said she would mount that thing if she caught it.

Once removed from water they do get real stiff. Makes the mounting process easier.
  • yak_angleryak_angler Posts: 2,584 Captain
    yeah, but those mounts never last as long as they claim to
    5607_aa5e_zps24435aae.gif
    yak_angler wrote: »
    yeah, but those mounts never last as long as they claim to

True but the artificials will last for ever, never really limp out.
  • heavychevy15heavychevy15 Posts: 837 Officer
    Do I get a discount or anything extra for bringing along a full group?
  • wellcraftwellcraft Posts: 1,333 Officer
    what is this LOL best thread in years
    paypallogo.png
    Vertical jigs, Trolling lures, and more! Click the logo!

All V-Series High Speed Wahoo Lures
    http://victorylures.com/trolling-lures/v-series.html

Face Book Page for Victory Lures
    http://www.facebook.com/VictoryLures

Visit My Blog
    www.averticalthought.com
  • PolarPolar Lake WorthPosts: 22,397 AG
    hensons trips are limited to 3 on his boat, including himself. You know, coast guard non sense
  • mclovinmclovin Posts: 56 Greenhorn
    This thread is amazing! I've learned a ton and hope I can get one of those charters soon! It's kind of a far drive for me is all.
  • knotty boysknotty boys Posts: 1,898 Captain
    So Adrian, can you match prices, offers, etc?

I am interested in a guide that has more moral fortitude than Mr. Henson can provide. I am really interested in a female guided tour...you have any girlfriends that might be willing? I will be down that way on Tuesday and will be in town until Sunday. Are there any hotels around those areas that rent by the hour?
    Some people are like a slinky, not really good for anything, but you still can't help but smile when you push them down the stairs.
    Adrian/Henson, I regret to inform you that your services are no longer needed. Adrians lack of communication has made me really uneasy. I reached out to him numerous times and he never answered my calls. I did not think that Adrian can handle my load. Our trip is 3 deep.

Henson, brianas brown eye scared me and your lack of providing protection has made me a little uneasy. I was interested in your trip due to the discounted rate but Briana was a little aggressive when I talked to her. Didnt know she was your secretary at the meat packing plant.

Anyways, I am going with a 3rd party.

The BonefishWhisperer

Bonefish whisperer has $100/rates as well and gurantees fish. Another option you guys dont have that he does is a Barter rate. I traded an 1/8 of the finest kind, :crowd and he has agreed to take me to his quality spots plus he is going to share my chronic with me.

I totally recommend Bonefish whisperer for peacock bass trips http://www.bonefishwhisperer.com/rates/
    The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane.
    I can't make this weekend Henson,but if you can stick it out for another week I'll try then.
  • Adriankd35Adriankd35 Posts: 80 Deckhand
    lowe-boy wrote: »
    Adrian/Henson, I regret to inform you that your services are no longer needed. Adrians lack of communication has made me really uneasy. I reached out to him numerous times and he never answered my calls. I did not think that Adrian can handle my load. Our trip is 3 deep.

Henson, brianas brown eye scared me and your lack of providing protection has made me a little uneasy. I was interested in your trip due to the discounted rate but Briana was a little aggressive when I talked to her. Didnt know she was your secretary at the meat packing plant.

Anyways, I am going with a 3rd party.

The BonefishWhisperer

Bonefish whisperer has $100/rates as well and gurantees fish. Another option you guys dont have that he does is a Barter rate. I traded an 1/8 of the finest kind, :crowd and he has agreed to take me to his quality spots plus he is going to share my chronic with me.

I totally recommend Bonefish whisperer for peacock bass trips http://www.bonefishwhisperer.com/rates/

Haven't received any call from any one on this forum but that's fine thanks looking into a trip
  • yak_angleryak_angler Posts: 2,584 Captain
    Adriankd35 wrote: »
    Haven't received any call from any one on this forum but that's fine thanks looking into a trip

I'm shocked!!! Shocked I tell you!!!!!
    5607_aa5e_zps24435aae.gif
  • DeadweightDeadweight Posts: 681 Officer
    Mr. Henson, I was interested, at first, in booking a trip with you, but I'm afraid of the stiff competition. I might still be interested in going with Briana and her friend. Do they use artificials?
  • copout@castaways[email protected] Posts: 5,779 Admiral
    Deadweight wrote: »
    Do they use artificials?
    hard plastics
    Adriankd35 wrote: »

is that because you have Metro PCS?
    friedpeacocks.jpg
    Guys, I went fishing with my land charter yesterday and this guy was first class.

Michael-Ocejo_Miami_6.jpg

bigpea41.jpg

My biggest 006_6.jpgmonster almost 26"

Best part of our trip is that he fileted and bagged all our fish. He told me to soak them in milk overnight and then lightly season with salt and pepper. Little flour and bam!
    lowe I found s different guide. don't want to post his info but here's a pic of him:

P1010676.jpg

he got me on some serious peacock and bass this weekend.

P1010659.jpg

P1010658.jpg

then he invited me to his friend's place for some hot tub action. you missed it.

P1010770.jpg
    friedpeacocks.jpg
    Jorge, sorry I could not **** yesterday.

missed a good time in the hot tub. I will send you an invite on FB for my next party. Are you doing the GP Parade 2014? This year will be EPIC!

http://www.miamibeachgaypride.com/events
    Please send an invite to all your friends on this thread including Henson,GT and Adrian. See you there

P1010770.jpg[/URL][/QUOTE]
    yes we already have rooms booked. bring your inflatable mattress.
    friedpeacocks.jpg
  • SLW UroCaneSLW UroCane Port St. LuciePosts: 407 Deckhand
    Hilarious postings! Just finished. I lived in the 305 from '91-'04. Fished peacocks from land for about 8 yrs. check these spots: canal by the Falls (park at the YMCA and walk across the street); the lakes at Bird Park; canal just north of Dolphin Mall that parallels the turnpike; canal off Red rd, south of sunset, park at the church and walk under the bridge (there is a park there, forget the name). Never kept one to eat. Used mainly red crank bait or popping fly. I need to get back. No peacocks in PSL, too cold in winter. Tight lines.
    Tight Lines !!! For more information on a vasectomy, please visit www.gulfstreamurology.com.
    Please tell me more about your link and your passion for male scrotum.

Whats the best way to evaluate yourself? Is that you in the link? You sure do have a purdy mouf
    what about my biceps?
    friedpeacocks.jpg
    what about my biceps?

Not bad for a chick. Or a dude playing the role of one.