Winter Time Reef Donkey Video

2»

Replies

• mackerelmaniacmackerelmaniac Posts: 119 Officer
    Nice video kwanza. Who cares about the size of the fish or when it was caught. Ignore the trolls. Every post will always have have somebody disagreeing with you. Thats the way things are nowadays. 30 40 50 60 pounds still a nice fish.
  • kwanza98kwanza98 Posts: 611 Officer
    Thanks Mackerelmaniac. I hope to be on the water soon. Still waiting for our new edition to the family. Fingers crossed that we have a healthy baby. No matter if it's a boy or girl the kid will be trained to love fishing LOL. :fishing
    Kwanza Kayaking Henderson
  • FLATS BROKEFLATS BROKE Posts: 2,060 Captain
    Nice video kwanza. Who cares about the size of the fish or when it was caught. Ignore the trolls. Every post will always have have somebody disagreeing with you. Thats the way things are nowadays. 30 40 50 60 pounds still a nice fish.

No one here was trolling. The troll is you for calling us a troll. No one is saying that his fish wasn't a nice fish. The truth is, the fish was called 60lbs. Some people disagreed. Simple as that. :cry
  • jcanracerjcanracer Posts: 4,253 Moderator
    Seriously people, can't we just let this thread die or do I have to lock it?
    Hobie Kayak angler for life!
    jcanracer wrote: »
    Seriously people, can't we just let this thread die or do I have to lock it?

Why would you lock it Chris? There was nothing said here that should offend anyone. This is what the forum is for, discussions, people will always disagree. There are worse things on this forum. You want a troll thread, go to the South Section- Peacock thread. 10+ pages of trolls.
  • Poseidon10/31Poseidon10/31 Posts: 936 Officer
    You want a troll thread, go to the South Section- Peacock thread. 10+ pages of trolls.

That got out of control quickly. I like how the guy took the time to respond to all the ridiculous comments and questions too. That really provoked em more.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    That got out of control quickly. I like how the guy took the time to respond to all the ridiculous comments and questions too. That really provoked em more.

That the best thread going on this entire site. So funny. He thinks people are being serious.
  • ZimmerNoleZimmerNole Posts: 9,244 Officer
    That the best thread going on this entire site. So funny. He thinks people are being serious.

The south section is like a bridge, with 15 trolls under it.
    Yea weight always starts an arguement lol
    But yea man that i wouldnt call that 60
    Caught this guy last year and it was about as tall and wide as me and it prob was in the 50s
    There were some big AJs caught in the may madness and they were all in 30's. They dont weigh what youd think

I still haven't caught a "BEAST" AJ, my biggest is about 12-15lbs. I got schooled (and lost a ton of jigs) when I first got into jigging from the kayak and didn't know any better. I'll be looking forward to improving my Personal best during the spawn :grin

I do agree about the AJ's at the EKFT, I was WAY off on some of my estimates on the weights. There were some fish up there that would have gone 50-60 if they were other species just based on size and girth. I was honestly shocked at how "light" some of those AJs were compared to size.

Oh, and to be fair Doug....most fish you catch are as tall as you :wink
    Heroes On the Water
    South Florida Chapter Coordinator
    https://www.facebook.com/HOWSouthFloridaChapter

"Helping find peace for those who fought to defend it!" :USA
    FREEDOM CAPTURED!

FSU Alumni GO NOLES!!! >>
    >

2013 Hobie Outback
  • drichard1986drichard1986 Posts: 498 Officer
    :smiley-computer
    A bad day of fishing is better than a great day at work!! Tight lines my friends
  • kayakfrankkayakfrank Posts: 791 Officer
    X2
    For sure. "Did I Tell You About The Time I Almost Landed A Marlin?"
    That's what we do as fisherman. Nice catch. Fish on bro.
    Fish Hard...Or Don't Fish At All.
    Welp I just want to catch bigger AJ's and see if I can get flipped from the yak by one with the video rolling. That would be awesome. By the way Zimmernole it's not what people say it's how people say it. You see I had no problem with your comment because you pretty much may be right. But when a comment starts off with No Offense and then put words in my mouth, that's when it's a problem. I enjoy fishing with all kinds of people and meeting them on the yak. I don't mind competition or even an outing. Just be adults about things and let's get flipped by a AJ this year that's all I'm saying. No Offense to anyone LOL. joking
    What's going on this weekend? Who's going fishing? I heard the sails are out!
  • oarknotoarknot Posts: 243 Officer
    Don't be so ****- I really did mean no offence. so what if your fish wasn't as aweome as you thought it was.
    Oarknot LOL you're something else. This shouldn't have went this far because I have no beef with you! Welp it's always going to be as awesome as I thought Lmfao. I'm not tripping. It was still my most epic fish besides my snook I caught. We cool though!
  • oarknotoarknot Posts: 243 Officer
    ok cool lol
    Say hello to my little friend LOL. Just an awesome day for me! [video=youtube_share;qr-uDw6Fm3E] I need another catch like this.
  • wellcraftwellcraft Posts: 1,333 Officer
    good job on both videos man! thats a nice snook in the last vid to!
    paypallogo.png
    Vertical jigs, Trolling lures, and more! Click the logo!

All V-Series High Speed Wahoo Lures
    http://victorylures.com/trolling-lures/v-series.html

Face Book Page for Victory Lures
    http://www.facebook.com/VictoryLures

Visit My Blog
    www.averticalthought.com
    Thanks Wellcraft. Tight lines and Rod bends to all! May this year be better than the previous! Salute to the Blue
  • wellcraftwellcraft Posts: 1,333 Officer
    Amen to that man

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    paypallogo.png
    Vertical jigs, Trolling lures, and more! Click the logo!

All V-Series High Speed Wahoo Lures
    http://victorylures.com/trolling-lures/v-series.html

Face Book Page for Victory Lures
    http://www.facebook.com/VictoryLures

Visit My Blog
    www.averticalthought.com
2»