Need a roofer recommendation

For some repair work.
Thanks!

Replies

• bebrownbebrown Posts: 336 Deckhand
    I just used Preferred Roofing back in December to replace a leaking skylight. I would recommend them and plan on having them do my roof in the next year or so.
  • FishermanAJFishermanAJ Posts: 311 Deckhand
    Townsend roofing. Local fisherman and forum member. Don't have the # handy but a quick google search would find it I'm sure.
    Knot Dirty Detailing: Cars, Boats & RV's!
    Mention your a forum member and receive 10% off!
    Email for free estimates!
    [email protected]
  • CaptainTCaptainT Posts: 131 Deckhand
    I am a real estate investor and Ron Russell Roofing is who I use. They should be cheaper than most as they make their money from volume. Not sure on a repair job as there isn't much money in those, but for complete roofs they are great!
  • no peekinno peekin Posts: 790 Officer
    I am a licensed insured roofer and would be glad to look at it for you.I have done work for several other forum members as well.It would Saturday before I could look at it,but I need a mount or 2 so maybe we could barter some?My contact info is in my signature.
    BIGFISH ROOFING. 570-1973. ccc1330441
  • Slug-OSlug-O Posts: 3,016 Captain
    Townsend roofing. Local fisherman and forum member. Don't have the # handy but a quick google search would find it I'm sure.

The man!!!
    USCG Licensed and Insured Charter Capt. PRIME TIME CHARTERS 904-591-8906 ICW and Back Waters fishing. Palmvalleycharters.com
  • FishermanAJFishermanAJ Posts: 311 Deckhand
    I've also heard mike (no peekin) is great too.
    Knot Dirty Detailing: Cars, Boats & RV's!
    Mention your a forum member and receive 10% off!
    Email for free estimates!
    [email protected]
  • yepuhuhyepuhuh Posts: 169 Officer
    Hey Bryan, NoPeekin is your man.

Mike made me a great deal when he did my roof......
  • BakermanBakerman Posts: 1,222 Officer
    There is a roofer wandering around town telling people that he can get you a free roof from your insurance. They inspect the roof. They meet the insurance adjuster when they come to inspect. They claim the damage is from a previous storm. If it sounds like fraud it likely is. Don't fall for that. My insurance adjustor friend confirms that they are always leery of these claims........especially when there hasn't been a storm in a long time.
    Bakerman formerly known as Bakerman.
  • ScoutScout Posts: 94 Greenhorn
    X 3 for Mike....

A couple of weeks ago I had Mike (no peekin) come out and repair a leaking area on my roof.

He did a great job in a timely manor at a reasonable price.

With the recent rains the repair was put to the test and glad to say I no longer have a leak.
  • navigator2navigator2 Posts: 22,398 AG
    Bakerman wrote: »
    There is a roofer wandering around town telling people that he can get you a free roof from your insurance. They inspect the roof. They meet the insurance adjuster when they come to inspect. They claim the damage is from a previous storm. If it sounds like fraud it likely is. Don't fall for that. My insurance adjustor friend confirms that they are always leery of these claims........especially when there hasn't been a storm in a long time.

Just ONE? I've had at least 5 flyers stuck in my front screen door with the same game plan. :grin
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]