Home General Paddle Craft

Kayak Kingfish Tournament 2014

I will be hosting my very first Kayak Kingfish tournament on March 22nd in Fort Lauderdale, FL. This will be a very small, not a huge cash prize tournament. I'm still working on the details of the start and finish times. Where to meet for the captains meeting and where to give away the prizes! The entry fee will be $25.00 with only 30 spots available! This is a first come, first serve basis! I'm still speaking with a few sponsors and being told they would like to send me things to give away or make as prizes. So things are subject to change. As of now 1st place will receive a cash prize, 2nd place will receive a paddle from Johnson Outdoors Watercrafts, and third place will receive a PFD from Johnson Outdoors Watercrafts. If you're interested in participating please PM me your email address and/or express your interest on this post. Once again I look forward to making this a quarterly event and will need your help. You'll be able to pay the entree fee via paypal. I'll have to send invoices being that there will only be 30 spots. Let's have fun and start the 2014 year off right. Tight Lines!
Kwanza Kayaking Henderson

Replies