Home Tropics

Screw You Biminites, Its not your Island!

2»

Replies

• alacrityalacrity Posts: 2,666 Captain
    Biminiwall wrote: »
    Just so we are clear, Sap derailed the thread by starting with the Cuban comment.

negative, ron stated to antagonize me and others.

• BiminiwallBiminiwall Posts: 79 Deckhand
    alacrity wrote: »
    negative, ron stated to antagonize me and others.

We are both wrong. Ron posted an article, Dragon Boy mentioned the Cubans embargo and it went from there.

Anyways who cares, Genting is an Asia company. The original Bimini Bay cubans are complaining about a pier in their back yard. I would think any previous Bimini bay owner would object to this new development.
  • needtofishneedtofish Posts: 11 Greenhorn
    A racest and hater the envy oozes off of you guys. I'm glad to see that you are even aware of the embargo. Why can't you just respect others. What are you scAred of? It doesn't rubb off.
  • dragon baitdragon bait Posts: 9,132 Admiral
    Biminiwall wrote: »
    We are both wrong. Ron posted an article, Dragon Boy mentioned the Cubans embargo and it went from there.

Anyways who cares, Genting is an Asia company. The original Bimini Bay cubans are complaining about a pier in their back yard. I would think any previous Bimini bay owner would object to this new development.
    it was after
    Attention all Latins: I believe [email protected] Blanks and his cronies are just yanking our chain; they are demonstrating how futile it is to rant and rave across an ocean for change. Remember, you can play with the chain but not the monkey.
    which i took as being about cuba, and i got your boy