Home General Freshwater Fishing

A "Must Have" for anyone with a boat and trailer!!!

It has never been used. Comes with two sizes of bow eyes, remote, hardware, and software. 250.00

Here's how it works...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xG-5Es58m04

IMAG0484_zps6d783e6e.jpg

IMAG0483_zps01ad36f5.jpg

Replies

• kmander3kmander3 Posts: 107 Officer
    Now do you have to back your boat that far down in the water to make use of it? Cause that guy in the video was way further in then I'm comfortable with. I try to opperate under the keep my vehicles tires out of the water, even if it means I have to walk down the trailer to crank it up if I can't drive it on far enough.
  • flyfshrmn82flyfshrmn82 Posts: 139 Deckhand
    I don't believe so. It might have been a weird/flat angle ramp...? My experience is that as long as the trailer is down far enough to power your boat off, that's all the further down you need to go. Same goes for putting the boat on the trailer.

Many bass boat guys use these, and they don't like getting their tires wet either. :banana