Threadfin 24' Demo Build

Mojito-BoatsMojito-Boats Posts: 26 Greenhorn
We just completed another Threadfin 24' Bay Boat and wanted to post a build thread showcasing the construction techniques involved.

There are a few changed being made for the 2014 model which include a new console with integrated forward seat as well as a new fiberglass live well/leaning post combination. This boat is rigged with a 300hp verado mounted on a porta bracket for optimal performance and a multitude of other accessories so stay tuned!

Feel free to PM me with any pricing questions but the base boat starts out at $38,250 before power.

Length: 24'
Beam: 8'3"
Draft: 12"
Deadrise: 18 deg.
Fuel Capacity: 85 gallons

Replies

• Mojito-BoatsMojito-Boats Posts: 26 Greenhorn
    We took the boat to New Smyrna last week for a demo day with the FWC so that is the reason that these photos show the boat without a t-top and a standard leaning post. We will be at the Ft. Myers boat show this coming weekend in space 102 for anyone interested in checking out this boat in person.
  • ResinheadResinhead Posts: 9,717 Admiral
    Nice boat. Make a 26?
  • cprcpr Posts: 9,301 Admiral
    sweet
    "The test of a first-rate intelligence is the ability to hold two opposed ideas in the mind at the same time, and still retain the ability to function." F. Scott Fitzgerald

"Prediction is very difficult, especially if it's about the future." Niels Bohr
  • dorian kennedydorian kennedy Posts: 121 Deckhand
    I have always liked this boat. However, in my opinion that console is awful! Way too tall and will obstruct a clear view of both people in the boat and objects outside the boat. Additionally, why have the space occupied by a front console seat and then take away to storage/cooler capacity under that seat? On the livewell seat, I loved the old one that flipped open, hate the new one with the little opening that makes it hard to get bait out. We used to have a Scout boat with a similar livewell, it was a pain. Sometimes it is better to stick with what works rather than improve to something that does not, sorry.
  • Mojito-BoatsMojito-Boats Posts: 26 Greenhorn
    We can still use the old livewell seat but the common complaint there is that if someone is sitting down they have to get up in order to get to the bait. The new console looks much better in person and we decided to take the windshield off which really makes it look smaller, the benefit to this console is that it can accommodate a porta potty very easily.