~~ Rupp Gunnel Mount Outriggers with Spreaders ~~

webhunterwebhunter Posts: 239 Deckhand
Rupp Gunnel Mount Outriggers with Spreaders
Aluminum one piece Outriggers with Gold spreaders about 6 years old still in good shape a slight bend in one but no issues in use..

Call
---561-308-8031

Replies

• G-RockG-Rock Posts: 10 Greenhorn
    Very interested, couple questions. 1) how long are they and do they have rigging, clips etc? 2) do they fit standard rod holders or use a different size base? do you take paypal? Thanks Michael
  • webhunterwebhunter Posts: 239 Deckhand
    G-Rock wrote: »
    Very interested, couple questions. 1) how long are they and do they have rigging, clips etc? 2) do they fit standard rod holders or use a different size base? do you take paypal? Thanks Michael

Believe 15' bases sold the boat years ago these been stored in garage time to clean out shop here.. Rigging or clips not with these that the least of expeense of riggers..They are 2" gunnel if I recall I will have to check not the smaller size 1" 1/8 ones but the bigger ones so not to rock out of the glass on the boat never had issues..
  • G-RockG-Rock Posts: 10 Greenhorn
    Thanks, I would have to try to locate bases to mount them then. The bases on Rupps site appear to have different "ends" to the riggers than your, I could not find ones like yours on their current site. The gunnel mounts on the site say they are 1.5" OD so outside diameter 1.5" http://8233-0.shptron.com/c/compact-outriggers_gt-500_gunnel-mount?action_type=switch_product&selected_cat_keys=98617.98618.98619.0.0&selected_product=036ce6a2243db6b47f5b4811f0128f12&redirected_post=1 Is there a model number or something on the riggers to identify them? maybe someone else may have the mounts could use them.
    I have the Arms with them just need the Gunnel mount a good place can call which HUG discount on prices as well is below which like a Marine Costco of items....

http://www.themarineconnection.net/
    ttt

:crossed
  • myjackmyjack Posts: 232 Officer
    really?
    No one wants these for $200? that's a good deal even with the slight bend.....
    Parts alone on them ~$300 hate to scrap them out for parts if someone looking for a good pair riggers for boat...
    BTT

$100 weekend only before scrapping... Parts alone worth that if anyone needs rebuild current ones

Call
    ---561-308-8031

Located in Stuart, FL