Home East Central General Fishing & The Outdoors

GT Marine and Outdoors Intro

Let me start off by saying thank you to the forum itself and all its members who have made the fishing and boating community more accessable to all of us. Personally, I have been a long time member but wanted to get my company involved in this fantastic institution in the hope that we may be able to give something back.

Here at GT Marine and Outdoors we try to offer just about everything that a central florida fisherman or boater could need and all the free advice/ openions one could ever want. We are a family owned and operated business with the mission to provide a level of service and customer satisfaction that is unriviled within our industry.

We are dealers of new and used boats, carrying a full line of Shearwater, Sterling, Blackwood, Contender, Cobia, Seafox, Alumicraft, and Tahoe boats as well as some high quality used boats. We have Yamaha and Mercury mechanics on staff and can take care of any warranty issues and out of warranty repairs. We also have a full retail department with a ship store, a huge tackle selection, plenty of firearms, ammo and some fantastic apparel. Though i am happy to make people aware of our services more than anything we wanted to introduce ourselves so we may be able to help those that can use it. If there is ever anything we can do plese feal free to send me a pm, we will begin monitoring this account daily.

Replies

• tunamantunaman Posts: 3,767 Captain
    Great lookin store. I'd have to come over when wife is working! But where are you?
  • gandrfabgandrfab Posts: 21,685 AG
    GT Marine wrote: »
    Let me start off by saying thank you to the forum itself and all its members who have made the fishing and boating community more accessable to all of us. Personally, I have been a long time member but wanted to get my company involved in this fantastic institution in the hope that we may be able to give something back.

What tunaman asked, and who are/were you?
  • GT MarineGT Marine Posts: 6 Greenhorn
    We are located in clermont florida on hwy 50 between the turnpike (winter garden clermont exit) and hwy 27. 13649 Granville ave clermont fl 34711. I am CarribbeanCowboy, though in this region i have rarely posted, for the last 8 years i have been in south florida where i finished school at FAU and spent a lot of time offshore out of boca inlet and the in the bahamas.
  • CaribbeanCowboyCaribbeanCowboy Posts: 53 Greenhorn
    This is my personal account but i will monitor both from here on out. I had all my account details and previous posts lost when they changed formats and that kinda turned me off for a while that is why i have been inactive and my post count is low.
  • gandrfabgandrfab Posts: 21,685 AG
    Out of curiosity?
    Grand Touring
    Gas Turbine
    Georgia Tech
    Good Times
    Grand Turismo
  • holymackerelholymackerel Posts: 232 Officer
    i stopped by a couple weeks ago,spent an hour talking to shane.nice store and people
  • leel33mlleel33ml Posts: 144 Deckhand
    Recentely bought a used boat from you guys. . Been fishing it every weekend since! Good staff and also great selection.
  • Mako224Mako224 Posts: 491 Deckhand
    How about saltwater frozen bait selection? Would love to get my bait before I leave town since I fish offshore at night a lot.
    we carry bionic hoos and a variety of bottom baits. we are all fishermen so we make sure to have good baits but if you need a lot or you want flats of sardines or any specialized baits for a trip just give us a heads up so we can make sure we have the stuff you need on hand.
    leel33ml which boat did you get, there is about a 99.9999% chance that im the guy who sold it. glad to hear its getting some good use.
  • BigwaveDaveBigwaveDave Posts: 319 Officer
    I bought my Cobia from you guys two years ago.
  • no hoo for youno hoo for you Posts: 105 Deckhand
    I have had the pleasure of purchasing product and fishing with Caribbean Cowboy, and can honestly say his knowledge of the fishing and boating industry is top shelf. I would not hesitate for a min. to refer anyone to him

And happy birthday CC, and many more. When you get your a** back down to SF and maybe I can teach you a few tricks on the big blue! A little pay back for all you taught me!
  • Mako224Mako224 Posts: 491 Deckhand
    GT Marine wrote: »
    we carry bionic hoos and a variety of bottom baits. we are all fishermen so we make sure to have good baits but if you need a lot or you want flats of sardines or any specialized baits for a trip just give us a heads up so we can make sure we have the stuff you need on hand.

Glad to know. I will order by the flats of sardines for the next few trips. How much notice do you need?
    Ill check on lead time from our supplier and get back to you on that tomorrow... Ill try to keep a couple flats in stock from now on
    Though we do sell offshore baits regularly there are plenty of locals that either don't know we carry good baits or don't know we exist. Once the word gets out I'msure we will have no problem stocking plenty of flats and more varity. We try not to over order so we aren't selling old bait.