Home Paddle Craft and Accessories

2012 Hobie PA 12 for sale

2012 Hobie PA 12 for sale.

It has had the wrap on it since nearly new, so body scratches should be greatly reduced. The bottom of the hull has the normal scratches and dings. The deck is scratched and has some stains. It aint a new boat.

This has been a very fishy boat for me and I have really enjoyed it. It has seen two seasons of tournament use and I'm just getting a new boat. Staying with Hobie, yes, just a new year model.

I will leave the wrap on it, you are welcome to fish it with the wrap on it, or cover the wrap with your choice of decals or whatever. If you choose to remove it, it leaves no residue whatsoever. We have had boats wrapped for years and removed the wrap without any issues. If there is any tiny residue around the edges, it comes off with rubbing alcohol.

I am leaving the Scotty bases in it, the Hobie anchor trolly and the battery wiring for the fish finder. The fish finder does not go with the boat. I will leave it on for an additional $600, but all waypoints will be erased. Yes, that's expensive. But it is more of a hassle for me to transfer waypoints to a new unit anyway. But, in any case, the wiring from the rear battery hatch, to the front is marine grade romex. All you have to do is wire in your new unit to the power, and run the xducer and you are set.
It also has blue LED deck lighting. It helps at night.
I am also leaving the TackleWebs on the back of the seat. It works great as a catch-all for everything.

I dont think I saved the tackle management thing either. I replaced it with a tub, that I made larger to fit 3 Plano boxes, instead of 2. It's not a beautiful thing, but it holds 3 tackle boxes which IS a beautiful thing. A replacement tub is like 20 bucks, it you want a new one.

Everything works, and is shipshape. I'll have my local Dealer Orchid Island Bike and Kayak go over it before the sale, to ensure you get a square deal. I'd rather pay to have something fixed now, than you have a problem later.

I won't dare say it's "mint", because if you know me, you know I fish a good bit. But it's not trashed or has any holes, cracks or anything other than 2 seasons of great fishing under it.

I'm going to advertise it on Craigs List for $2500, but for FS folks, yakangler folks and my FB friends, the price is $2300.

Oh, I dont have a paddle for it, but when I get my new boat, you can have the new paddle that comes with it. I use the Accent Transformer and won't need the Hobie paddle.

I expect most everyone has seen the boat either in person or on the web someplace, but just incase here is a pic or two.

send me a pm or email.

cheers.
drew
Cathedra Mea, Regulae Meae.

Replies