Home Paddle Craft and Accessories

WTB 2009 or newer Hobie Outback $$CASH$$

Hey y'all I'm in the market for an Outback 2009 or newer. I don't need a mint condition kayak, I'm expecting a little bit of wear and tear. For all of you who want to upgrade to a Pro Angler, or a newer Outback here is your chance.

I have cash, I'm not looking to spend any more than $1500 (for a newer model) depending on the year. I will come to you, and I expect to be able to demo the kayak on some body of water to check condition of the mirage drive. lake, backyard canal, boat ramp etc.

If you're interested in a trade, I have a few things including a very well rigged up 2008 Tarpon 120 (Lowrance FF/GPS, scotty gimbals, extenders and powerlocks, scotty triple rod holder, paddle keeper/leash, GTS surf to summit PRO seat etc) I also have a brand new in the box 5.1 surround sound system.

Please do not message me with any boats older than 2009, as I'd prefer to have the new "click and go" mirage system, the newer hull design, new rudder, and newer hatch system, as well as not having a hatch under the seat (:huh)

Feel free to PM me or call me at 954-605-3191

If anyone on the forums knows of a friend looking to sell or trade their outback, please refer me :wink

Thank you, and tight lines!
Heroes On the Water
South Florida Chapter Coordinator
https://www.facebook.com/HOWSouthFloridaChapter

"Helping find peace for those who fought to defend it!" :USA
FREEDOM CAPTURED!

FSU Alumni GO NOLES!!! >>
>

2013 Hobie Outback

Replies