Home Northeast (3 Forums) Sale/Trade

Kayaks for sale

Gills.Gone.WildGills.Gone.Wild Posts: 142 Deckhand
My wife and I bought a pair of kayaks. Two months later, her parents basically give us their boat. Can you guess what has been sitting in our garage ever since? Sadly, we have decided that the space is needed. I love these boats and how easy they are to paddle, we just don't have enough time to do all the things we enjoy doing. They are fiberglass, sit-inside style kayaks, 12 feet long, 32 inches wide, and weigh 38 pounds. Exceptionally stable, even for a complete beginner. Plenty of storage space fore and aft. We bought them new from a gentleman in Keystone Heights, paying $395 each for just the boats. You can see more pictures of them in action in the gallery at www.donskayaks.com.
We are including 2 kayaks, 2 paddles and the storage rack (on wheels!) that I made for them. If you want, will also include the 2 small coolers that we bought for them that fit perfectly behind the seats. Package price is $500.

Replies