123457»

Replies

• sammy2189sammy2189 Posts: 998 Officer
    fish not "fishes". ref.

Speaks the guy who lives in Hialeah .la ciudad que no progresa
    Hobie outback
  • mikevmikev Posts: 10,822 AG
    :Popcorn
    "The only people that tell you it can't be done are the people who haven't done it themselves."
  • capt billcapt bill Posts: 4,035 Officer
    and the butt hurt continues...
    attachment.php?attachmentid=58515&d=1353007399
    capt bill wrote: »
    and the butt hurt continues...

Oh hi.....
    Hobie outback
  • King_MeKing_Me Delray Beach, FLPosts: 5,686 Admiral
    sammy2189 wrote: »
    Lol . you guys go from a video of people getting run over. To Talking about your small **** what's wrong with this forum? Never seen so many faggots in one thread.

I said I have a big ****!!!! :kick
  • CheechCheech Posts: 478 Officer
    Sammy you don't have to see them on this thread just look in the mirror :shrug
    I don't want no part in your " little ****" topic go on.....
    Hobie outback
  • HialeahAnglerHialeahAngler Posts: 9,612 Admiral
    Speaks the guy who lives in Hialeah .la ciudad que no progresa

I live in Hialeah and have 10 times the education of your combined family members. you're just a **** that tries to pick up fat chicks at Wet Willies on the beach; while standing next to your super-cool, shiny **** bike. bzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz!

really? who the heck says fishes? please tell us, what is the plural for goose? mouse? foot? please tell us!
    friedpeacocks.jpg
    I live in Hialeah and have 10 times the education of your combined family members. you're just a **** that tries to pick up fat chicks at Wet Willies on the beach; while standing next to your super-cool, shiny **** bike. bzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz!

really? who the heck says fishes? please tell us, what is the plural for goose? mouse? foot? please tell us!

You mad bro? I don't go n park Infront of wet willies .i live in south beach. I go to las olas on Thursday night college night around 1-3 am when the girls are already drunk n then they just throw them self at us. Works every time ;) oh n btw my bike is not chromed out or shiny!
    Hobie outback
    You mad bro? I don't go n park Infront of wet willies .i live in south beach. I go to las olas on Thursday night college night around 1-3 am when the girls are already drunk n then they just throw them self at us. Works every time ;) oh n btw my bike is not chromed out or shiny!

I'm never mad. ok fine, so you take down the orcas that come out of the clubs drunk. ooooh, you must be really smooth bro. "yeah man, my game is so lame, that I have to pick up drunk chicks that can't see straight..." do you realize what you're saying? reminds me of the guy in South Beach that carried the drunk girl out of the club, took her home, and then **** her. that wasn't you was it?
    friedpeacocks.jpg
    I'm never mad. ok fine, so you take down the orcas that come out of the clubs drunk. ooooh, you must be really smooth bro. "yeah man, my game is so lame, that I have to pick up drunk chicks that can't see straight..." do you realize what you're saying? reminds me of the guy in South Beach that carried the drunk girl out of the club, took her home, and then **** her. that wasn't you was it?
    naw it wasn't me.why would you think I'm into fat chicks? My girl friend a model nerd don't be mad bro not serious......
    Hobie outback
    naw it wasn't me.why would you think I'm into fat chicks? My girl friend a model nerd don't be mad bro not serious......

can you post a picture of your model nerd girlfriend? one of those that she takes in front of the bathroom mirror for FB.
    friedpeacocks.jpg
  • gandrfabgandrfab Posts: 20,932 AG
    Does your model go with on Thursday night?
    Impeachment hearings are simply democrat campaign ads, paid for by taxpayers, to convict Trump in the court of public opinion.  

gandrfab wrote: »
    Does your model go with on Thursday night?

She actually does on some nights.
    Hobie outback
    can you post a picture of your model nerd girlfriend? one of those that she takes in front of the bathroom mirror for FB.
    I'll ask her to take one just for you buddy.i suggest you buy a bike n go out n meet people you sound lonely
    . Dodge a couple range rovers while you at it. I can give you all the hot spots if you like. Wednesday hooters in pines. Thursday las olas . Friday n Saturday club twist in south beach really recomend this one just for you. Then sunday put your man suit on n ride homestead,pbir, Jennings,Daytona.....
    Hobie outback
    She actually does on some nights.

and when not you're cheating on her with fat chicks? sad bro, very sad.
    friedpeacocks.jpg
  • anglingarchitectanglingarchitect Posts: 1,492 Officer
    They have now charged an off duty cop who was at the scene of the attack and actually participated in it.
    rent my beach house
  • jad1097jad1097 Posts: 9,610 Admiral

**** dawg, you is skinny.

Not really. When I was around 140 two years ago, I was skinny!
    jad1097 wrote: »
    Not really. When I was around 140 two years ago, I was skinny!

no no. 2 years ago you were crack head skinny. now you're just skinny.

yes a NY cop has been charged. he was the one seen stomping on the driver when he was down. he may be charged with several felonies. I'm glad.
    friedpeacocks.jpg
  • jad1097jad1097 Posts: 9,610 Admiral
    no no. 2 years ago you were crack head skinny. now you're just skinny.

Unlike you, I am lucky enough to be of average height and weight. :grin