Get Bit Outdoors

I had the pleasure of stopping by the Get Bit Outdoors ship and just wanted to express the great service I received on Friday from them. The owner Kevin is a great guy who values his customer and helped me find what I was looking for. I look forward to ordering more from them in the near future.

Replies

• Wra22Wra22 Posts: 151 Deckhand
    I am a complete novice and he was a great help to me. I met him a a Florida Sortsmans seminar. Great guy!
  • dombern34dombern34 Posts: 124 Deckhand
    yeah, i remember when i first started out i called the number on his site after hours just hoping maybe they weren't closed. even tho they were closed he called me back on his personal number and took the time to explain every question i had. he said his calls are forwarded to his cell phone and even tho he was home with his family. he returned the call. great Guy, and amazing customer service.
  • HooganHoogan Posts: 544 Officer
    I drove all the way from Miami to Get Bit and I had the pleasure to meet Kevin as he went out of his way and then bent over backwards.
    i highly recommend Get Bit, also great knowledge on rod components, blanks and rod building !

Please support this new local shop !!!
  • tunamantunaman Posts: 3,766 Captain
    I had the pleasure of stopping by the Get Bit Outdoors ship and just wanted to express the great service I received on Friday from them. The owner Kevin is a great guy who values his customer and helped me find what I was looking for. I look forward to ordering more from them in the near future.

thanks for starting this thread. I'm a beginner rod builder/repairer. Really don't have the time to ever be a pro so this forum is very helpful to me. Have bought most everything at Mud Hole, which I have found very helpful. But I just looked at the GetBit web page and I like it a lot. Thanks again.
  • SpaceCoast SlayerSpaceCoast Slayer Posts: 3,527 Captain
    whatchu doin up so early tunacan??? i know **** well you aint fishin..
    cbmdk86 wrote: »
    whatchu doin up so early tunacan??? i know **** well you aint fishin..
    first of all what does that remark have to do with the topic of this post? Second, we can get along just fine without more of your sarcasm! Go play with your dink Reds. all you're doin is flashing your web page, wanna be guide.
  • reel stamasreel stamas Posts: 6,153 Admiral
    tunaman wrote: »
    first of all what does that remark have to do with the topic of this post? Second, we can get along just fine without more of your sarcasm! Go play with your dink Reds. all you're doin is flashing your web page, wanna be guide.

:funnypost:machinegun:kick:smiley-computer:idiot::
    There should be NO Commercial Fishing for any fish species considered 'Over-fished' , 'Undergoing Overfishing' or Subject to Recreational Seasons, Limits, or Closures... Game Fish Status IS the Answer !!!
  • Wahoo69Wahoo69 Posts: 199 Deckhand
    **** those sound like fightin words
  • whodat70005whodat70005 Posts: 10 Greenhorn
    I get most of my stuff from mudhole but have gotten a few blanks from Getbit. Very helpful staff.
    Wahoo69 wrote: »
    **** those sound like fightin words

They are!
    they'd be fightin words if they were from anyone else.. not a broke down ol tunacan :)
    they'd be fightin words if they were from anyone else.. not a broke down ol tunacan :)
    Yup, they are !
    well if yer feelin froggy then leap my friend
    well if yer feelin froggy then leap my friend
    Go play with your dink reds
  • Capt. Kevin BrotzCapt. Kevin Brotz Posts: 728 Officer
    Thank you so much for the kind words, and I apologize for not seeing this post sooner. It was great meeting you as well as everyone else who has stopped by the shop, We greatly appreciate the opportunity to earn your business and are glad to help in anyway that we can.
    Please don't hesitate to let us know what products or resources you would like us to add to our offering.

Thank you again for your support!!
    We are Glad to Help!!
    Email_Banner.jpg
    Build A Better Rod!