Home Classifieds: Marine

CMC Jackplate for sale

I have a CMC jackplate for sale. Price is $500 OBO. Nothing wrong with the jackplate, it is in 100% working condition. PM me if interested. I will meet up with you between Key Largo and Ft Lauderdale to deliver if need be.

This is straight off the CMC website.

CMC Hydraulic Power-Lift Transom Jacks
Features Of Patented Hydraulic Power-Lift® (U.S. Patent 4,482,330):
Made of 6061 T6 alloy aluminum extrusions and fastened with stainless steel fasteners. Ideal for fresh or salt water use. No welds or castings to break.
The dependable, self-contained and water proof hydraulic actuator has a maximum lifting capacity of 7853 pounds of thrust. More than any other transom jack. You will have no problem lifting even a V-6 300 hp max. motor at full throttle.
The hydraulic actuator is mounted inside the structure of the Power-Lift, yet it is fully accessible without removing the engine. There are no hoses to contain, nor will you have to contend with mounting a pump and reservoir inside your boat, as is the need with other transom jacks. The hydraulic actuator is completely self-contained with its own fluid reservoir (eliminates the need for hydraulic tank and hoses inside the boat). It contains a permanent magnet motor for more power and constant torque. The cylinder within the actuator has twice the lifting capacity than other transom jacks on the market. It contains a no-leak seal and wiper that keeps dirt and water out of the working parts. The system is made of 100% non-ferrous material which makes it impervious to saltwater and freshwater.

null_zps0532e8c1.jpg
null_zps8a9ecad9.jpg
null_zps07cb39f2.jpg

Replies