Home Classifieds: Hunting and Shooting

WTS: DESERT EAGLE 44 magnum, 6" barrel, black finish w/ a few extras

Replies

• badbullgatorbadbullgator Posts: 1,630 Captain
    What is the discoloration around the grips? The gun appears to be rusty?
    "No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms. The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government"

-- Thomas Jefferson, 1 Thomas Jefferson Papers, 334
  • Captjohn5150Captjohn5150 Posts: 1,698 Captain
    I will trade you a 12 gauge mossberg 500 A no ammo, 30/06 with scope, some ammo and a .22 savage rifle semi auto 10 round clip with some ammo.....
    And if you like the offer, your comming to Orlando....face to face....
    For the love of all outdoors recreational activities....what my spelling is off, that will learn ya. Pimping ain't easy unless u went to FSU, its a BS course.
    What do u get when you can connect the dots, color inside the lines, and get your release papers.....sentence served, times up at Felon sentenced university.
    Floridas first woman's college.
    The only difference between FSU and all the other colleges are other colleges accept you into the university's. At FSU you are taken into custody.
  • webhunterwebhunter Posts: 242 Deckhand
    What your dealer trying to give you for the piece/trade if wanted to sell for that and save some $$ for a private sale individual prob better then dealer getting double dip from you then off to sell again in there case...

Don't think they be giving ya $925 as prob there retails price in store there....
  • Captjohn5150Captjohn5150 Posts: 1,698 Captain
    That is what im thinking as well dealer double dip....that gun is high on the ask already as you are not getting what you asking....on my trade offer, im loosing on the deal, that's why YOU would be comming to see me in Orlando....I hog hunt, I don't need the gun, or guns im willing to trade for it...
    My shotgun is worth at least 275.00 trade, my 30/06 with scope at least 300.00, and 22 is at least 150.00....plus ammo another 100.00....and you would have no problem selling it at all....ESP on this forum site....
    For the love of all outdoors recreational activities....what my spelling is off, that will learn ya. Pimping ain't easy unless u went to FSU, its a BS course.
    What do u get when you can connect the dots, color inside the lines, and get your release papers.....sentence served, times up at Felon sentenced university.
    Floridas first woman's college.
    The only difference between FSU and all the other colleges are other colleges accept you into the university's. At FSU you are taken into custody.
  • webhunterwebhunter Posts: 242 Deckhand
    As a dealer trade in I would say he prob offering you about $500-$600 on the gun there as shown above as he needs to make a bit on that as well as the new gun you buying there why not sell it for that locally with the cash in hand when you go to buy your new gun and save a forum member some dough if they looking for a DE....