Home Ten Thousand Islands General Fishing & The Outdoors

New Mod in Town

I’d like to welcome Clint Crawford, Indianoutlaw, as the new moderator/member for the Ten Thousand Island region of the Florida Sportsman Forum. Our goals with establishing a moderator for each region are pretty straight forward, we want to help enhance and grow your experience here. Welcome aboard Indianoutlaw.

Replies

• fish4funfish4fun Posts: 225 Officer
    Excellent choice Blair! Clint is a great guy, very knowledgeable, and always willing to help. Once again you guys have added more value to this already awesome site.
  • Triple Threat 33TTriple Threat 33T Port CanaveralPosts: 18,669 Admin
    Welcome aboard Clint! :beer

:USA
    "Lord, hold our troops in your loving hands. Protect them as they protect us. Bless them and their families for the selfless acts they perform for us in our time of need. Amen."
  • IndianoutlawIndianoutlaw Posts: 550 Officer
    Thanks for the well wishes guys! I still have a lot to learn, but I really look forward to serving this community in every way that I can. Please feel free to IM me with any questions, comments, or concerns and I will try to get back in touch as soon as I can. I really hope we can grow the participation in this section as we have one of the most beautiful and productive fisheries known to mankind!
    P1000022_2.jpg
  • invincibleinvincible Posts: 25 Greenhorn
    Im out they let anyone be a moderator these days! AAAAAHHHHHH JUST JOKES CLINT.
  • FLTXhunterFLTXhunter Posts: 516 Officer
    Thanks for the well wishes guys! I still have a lot to learn, but I really look forward to serving this community in every way that I can. Please feel free to IM me with any questions, comments, or concerns and I will try to get back in touch as soon as I can. I really hope we can grow the participation in this section as we have one of the most beautiful and productive fisheries known to mankind!

Glad to have you moderating, and congrats! I could not agree more with what you said above. Greatest area on earth in my book and it'd be great to get somemore action going on in this part of the forum. Looking forward to many more great posts as we begin to transition into the Fall fishing in the coming weeks.
  • Captain Steve HardyCaptain Steve Hardy Posts: 46 Deckhand
    Looks like traffic has picked up already. I have try and still will to keep this site busys. Thanks for coming aboard.mEver time I go out the other boats I see there must be my imagenatio, because most don't post but thanks to the ones that do.
    Captain Steve Hardy
    Capdiver
    Take a kid fishing or diving.
    REEL THERAPY / ISLAND THERAPY
    anybody need an anchor? can hook you up
    REEL THERAPY 28 Grady White
    ISLAND THERAPY 19 Carolina Skiff
    Reel & Island Therapy on facebook please like
    Take and kid fishing or diving.
  • IndianoutlawIndianoutlaw Posts: 550 Officer
    Thanks Captain Steve! I think that a lot of the folks have just gotten away from posting for one reason or another. I have some really good ideas for our site and want to actually introduce a posting contest in the next few days to encourage people to post fishing reports. Be on the lookout! I love those fishing/diving reports of yours, wish I had the cajones to dive out there in the Gulf, but I have seen some scary things out there!
    P1000022_2.jpg