Check list...Cobia on Celestial Crab, check!

Replies

• trout069trout069 Posts: 4,264 Captain
    nice catch,big one!
  • seabiscuitseabiscuit Posts: 1,006 Officer
    Very nice! Where was it caught? Some pretty good seas that day...
  • micci_manmicci_man Somewhere in FLPosts: 12,186 AG
    :beer
    Common Sense can't be bought, taught or gifted, yet it is one of the few things in life that is free, and most refuse to even attempt to possess it. - Miguel Cervantes
  • SloughSlough S.w. Ga./ St. JamesPosts: 4,288 Captain
    :beer
    I didn't say it was your fault, I said I was blaming you
  • ranamanranaman Posts: 319 Officer
    Thanks Guys Finally got the report typed up in reports section! Fish was 54" to fork and 54 lbs after the ride home and leaving a big Sheeit in the back of the boat for us to clean up, well Rhett actually :). Fish was caught in 50-55 ft, out of Lanark Market Ramp, Thanks Mike and Carson!
  • BodineBodine Posts: 2,860 Captain
    Good fortune and Good Eats, well done crewe.
    F the feds
  • micci_manmicci_man Somewhere in FLPosts: 12,186 AG
    I didn't even notice that was Rhettley in the pic.....
    Common Sense can't be bought, taught or gifted, yet it is one of the few things in life that is free, and most refuse to even attempt to possess it. - Miguel Cervantes
  • IndianLagoonIndianLagoon Posts: 1,826 Captain
    Nice! I bet that made some good grub.

We saw some crew in a Grady White at the Car Bodies with a cobia double-header on Saturday. Meanwhile we were tearing up the lane snapper... :rolleyes
  • ducknfishducknfish Posts: 3,821 Officer
    Yum! Nice one too
  • dstockwelldstockwell Posts: 13,733 AG
    very nice...
    It is not the responsibility of the United States to solve the problems of other countries.
  • brotherinlawbrotherinlaw Posts: 2,828 Captain
    Good fish
  • FamilyfisherFamilyfisher Posts: 2,644 Captain
    ranaman wrote: »
    Fish was 54" to fork and 54 lbs after the ride home and leaving a big Sheeit in the back of the boat for us to clean up, well Rhett actually :). !

Why did Rhett poop in the boat? Nice fish, but the crew is questionable! :fishing
    Proverbs 13:3
  • ranamanranaman Posts: 319 Officer
    If I had know it would have been my favorite Grunt slayer :fishing think we, (me) would have made you proud Brad I think it was 3-1 me compaired to Rhett and Zack we caught a mess! Nice thing though I have to give Rhett credit after the blood bath cleaning of the big Cobia, Grouper, King fish and Mahi, Rhettley took over and cleaned every one of those grunt for me!! :hail
  • FamilyfisherFamilyfisher Posts: 2,644 Captain
    Good eats!!!!!
    Proverbs 13:3
  • Circle-HookCircle-Hook Posts: 471 Deckhand
    Nice- even nicer because it means there are a few still hanging around and I am south bound in the morning- cobies are my favotites on the hook and on the plate-