Home General Fishing

Fishing Expo in October in West Palm Beach

katwoman85katwoman85 Posts: 491 Officer
Hi All.

Wanted to know if anybody has a schedule of events for this fishing expo that is going to be at the South Florida Fairgrounds Expo Center on Oct. 12th & 13th? I checked the website for this expo center & it does not show this event on that date. I don't see this event listed PERIOD. It has some knife show on these particular dates in October.

Hopefully somebody out there has a link with a flyer, etc. for this because I am not missing it. Thanks!

Replies

• waldnerrwaldnerr Posts: 1,027 Officer
    I'm suppoed to speak both days, but I haven't received a schedule yet. I believe Doug Kelly - who's in charge of the FS Expos - is putting the finishing touches on lining up speakers. In years past there's been a gun or knife show in the building adjacent to the FS Expo, but the dates you have are correct.
  • katwoman85katwoman85 Posts: 491 Officer
    waldnerr wrote: »
    I'm suppoed to speak both days, but I haven't received a schedule yet. I believe Doug Kelly - who's in charge of the FS Expos - is putting the finishing touches on lining up speakers. In years past there's been a gun or knife show in the building adjacent to the FS Expo, but the dates you have are correct.

What topics are you speaking on?
  • waldnerrwaldnerr Posts: 1,027 Officer
    I'm on the offshore stage this year. I'll be speaking on techniques, tactics, and considerations for offshore fishing, but a lot of what I'll mention can also be applied to inshore angling.
  • katwoman85katwoman85 Posts: 491 Officer
    waldnerr wrote: »
    I'm on the offshore stage this year. I'll be speaking on techniques, tactics, and considerations for offshore fishing, but a lot of what I'll mention can also be applied to inshore angling.

Ok. Thanks. I'll have to check it out because I am pretty much an inshore angler (fishing from our dock on the Dania Cutoff Canal near Port Everglades).