Home Classifieds: Real Estate

Edgewater area house/lot wanted . . .

I have a friend who lives on Hazelwood Road in Edgewater.

She is neither a boater nor an outside person as far as that is concerned but I fell in love with the area when I was up there and stayed at her house about five years ago.

Starting in about six months, I am going to be doing an intensive search to find a new residence in that general area.

Within the next year or so we will hopefully be moving up there to live full time . . . and anticipate the creation of a long-term family vacation enclave for the kids and grandkids -- four bedrooms, three baths minimum, 2+ car garage, 55+ HOA preferable.

None of the above is carved in stone.

The current dwelling is not important. A fixer-upper or tear-down would be equally fine.

More important is the lot location on the water with backyard dockage for my 18’ Panga and another larger motor craft.

Any suggestions or leads from potential neighbors would be appreciated.

Local Realtors are also encouraged and respected.

Have cash, and lots of real estate experiences -- so please keep that in mind.

Hail Mary passes will permanently be noted and deleted.

Thanks for reading,

Bob (aka Baits Out)

A southeast Florida laid back beach bum and volunteer bikini assessor who lives on island time. 

Replies

• sorrybaitsorrybait Posts: 1 Greenhorn
    I have a house on hazelwood river rd on 100' lot and an additional 85' x 163' next door. I am planning on listing it within the couple of weeks. If you would like to have more info before it is listed you can email me @ [email protected] and I would be happy to supply with my phone number.