Home West Central General Fishing & The Outdoors

Architect

Cay anyone recommend a couple?

America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves.
Abraham Lincoln

Replies

• CaptainBlyCaptainBly Posts: 2,237 Captain
    ****, termites one day, now an architect....the place falling down around you?

Sorry man, don't know anyone in that world....good luck.
    In Loving Memory of James Zielske, January 19, 1957-July 5, 2013
  • DaBudDawgDaBudDawg Posts: 167 Deckhand
    I am a local surveyor and I have not worked with any as of late that I would recommend to anyone...Do your research...
  • Mango ManMango Man Posts: 11,157 AG
    CaptainBly wrote: »
    ****, termites one day, now an architect....the place falling down around you?

Sorry man, don't know anyone in that world....good luck.

Nah, just looking at some options to build onto the existing structure. No biggie.

America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves.
    Abraham Lincoln
  • CaptBobBryantCaptBobBryant Posts: 5,716 Officer
    Dude....just have a few drinks....draw a basic picture on a napkin and we will Home Depot the thing into what you want.....
    National Association of Recreational Anglers - Add Your Voice
    https://www.facebook.com/RecAnglers?notif_t=page_new_likes
  • NOTyourSPOTNOTyourSPOT Posts: 232 Officer
    This forum has become a joke.. Architect recommendations, Condo or house recommendations, termite control?!?!? Now I see why so many people have left this site.. It's the same cliques who post the same crap all the time.. You guys should get together and play bridge and keep the gossip in-house.. Half of you know how to fish and the other half just knock on those who catch them and try and steal their spots.. Last post here so don't bother replying.. On to the next site to discuss fishing things not this garbage
  • Mango ManMango Man Posts: 11,157 AG
    This forum has become a joke.. Architect recommendations, Condo or house recommendations, termite control?!?!? Now I see why so many people have left this site.. It's the same cliques who post the same crap all the time.. You guys should get together and play bridge and keep the gossip in-house.. Half of you know how to fish and the other half just knock on those who catch them and try and steal their spots.. Last post here so don't bother replying.. On to the next site to discuss fishing things not this garbage

Really? For as many years as I can remember members have sought the help of others, it's one of the powers of any forum.

It seems odd to me that a thread would put you over the edge.

You want to effect change? Post more.

Abraham Lincoln
  • SJCSJC Posts: 2,571 Captain

I don't see any not your spot fishing reports.
    The Beatings will continue until moral improves!
  • classic1classic1 Posts: 103 Deckhand
  • RMDRMD Posts: 1,796 Officer
    PM sent
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]