Home Northeast (3 Forums) Sale/Trade

My boat or car trailer for your smoker or someone to build me a smoker!!

floridayank22floridayank22 Posts: 51 Deckhand
I have a 1975 Glastex Seastar Tri-hull boat for sale. It is 14 feet long, and has 4 seats with another 2 in the bow. The 4 seats in the rear fold down to make 2 beds. This is great for your other passengers to lay out and tan while you fish! It has a 25 hp Mercury Mariner motor. There are no leaks and it can be put in the water today with no worries. Motor has both electric and pull start. 2008 tilt boat trailer. The boat has registration and the trailer has a title. I am also throwing in 2 anchors, 3 lifevests (2 adults, 1 child), a first aid kit, air horn, fire extinguisher, bumpers, and anything else that I come across that was bought for it.

I also have a 20ft dual axle car trailer that I am the original owner of and it has only been used when I moved from Indiana to Florida last May. The only thing wrong with it is one of the fenders are slightly bent from blowing a tire 10 miles from my new house. I had everything I owned including the boat in this post on it and drove 900 miles with no problems other than the tire (stupid nail in the middle of nowhere!!)

I am open to cash offers on both of these. Really need the new smoker though so if I sold these outright please keep that in mind when sending offers. I also could work something out where I cook you some awesome BBQ or if this is made at your shop I could cater for your shop parties.

Replies