Home West Central General Fishing & The Outdoors

Over Easy PLeaSE

2»

Replies

• ~~Mutt~~~~Mutt~~ Posts: 478 Deckhand
    AlwaysAbu wrote: »
    but a few days in June it was so hot we became "frien-emies". :grin

Remember how hot it was fishing the PTTS in your old boat?? Speaking of that boat.. I saw it on the trailer..on a Towtruck flatbed turning North off Tampa road onto US19 last Friday about 5pm....
    Looked the same but without the Loans logo and Bottom machine.. Was going to snap a picture but couldn't safely get the phone in hand to take the shot with a car full of people..
  • ~~Mutt~~~~Mutt~~ Posts: 478 Deckhand
    RMD wrote: »
    I stand corrected. If the wife lets you bring other hot chicks in thongs on your boat...let her do what she wants with boat decor! You are a lucky man, I am not allowed to look at other chicks let alone bring them on the boat

It's all about the hook..line and sinker before you ask that all important question on one knee.. I got her pretty much "green" in the 80's...Showed her the thrill of a Silver King Flats boat..fishing pole and her first snook...From their on..it was all good.. But after she had my 2 kids..something happened to her equilibrium.. She can't be in seas more than 1 ft...she can't do the roller coasters and log flumes... Air planes are ok but still she gets real woozy.. Anyway..She is a trooper..

1stsnook_zps63c297d7.jpg