Father has friend stage robbery so he can **** 14 year old step daughter

coldaircoldair Posts: 11,498 Officer
SPRINGDALE — A man who reported he and his children were robbed after a break-in at their apartment was arrested in connection with staging the crime, according to a police news release.

An accomplice told police the father paid him to fake a robbery, then force the father’s 14-year-old stepdaughter to have sex with him.

Fernando Monter-Verde, 31, of 4571 Greens Drive in Springdale and Joseph Samuel, 24, of Springdale, were arrested Thursday in connection with felony conspiracy to commit ****, misdemeanor false imprisonment and two counts of endangering the welfare of a minor. Monter-Verde, who police said set up the fake robbery, was also arrested in connection with filing a false police report.

Monter-Verde told police a man forced his way into the apartment and told the family to undress. The robber was holding something by his leg that may have been a gun the family told police. Monter-Verde, his stepdaughter and a 3-year-old child were in the residence. Plastic ties were used to handcuff the stepdaughter, according to the release.

Monter-Verde undressed, but the girl refused. The robber took money and fled, according to the release.

Police found a bag of plastic ties with two missing and condoms in a trash container at the apartment complex. The bag was marked with a store name, according to police records. When officers went to the store, they found surveillance video of the father purchasing the ties, according to the release.

Father:
getimage.asp?bn=4143714

"Robber"
getimage.asp?bn=4143711
169304.GIF

Replies

• anejo22anejo22 Posts: 1,511 Officer
    ship em out
  • acarbacarb Posts: 2,357 Captain
    anejo22 wrote: »
    ship em out

IN A ****ING BODY BAG!!
  • bebrownbebrown Posts: 338 Deckhand
    **** is wrong with people!!

I would donate two of my rare .223 bullets to expedite the trial
  • MRichardsonMRichardson Posts: 7,211 Admiral
    Some folks just need killin.
    Hate to waste ammo on those
    carcasses though. Sometimes
    personal is more fun.
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcScFw9EJgYQ5Yjgt3VuTmLpaqiT5_hDPt93yD8krIdza_ota7KT
  • navigator2navigator2 Posts: 22,439 AG
    I'm confused. Which one was to be the one to have sex with the daughter? Stranger or father? No matter the answer, bizarre whacked out burrittos.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    The mexican looking one.
  • navigator2navigator2 Posts: 22,439 AG
    The mexican looking one.

:grin

You are a lot funnier at ta "udder place". Has there been a MIA sighting on you know who?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I'm not allowed to be funny here.

Not heard or seen anything...
  • hookuphookup Posts: 8 Greenhorn
    :machinegun gator bait those:Horse