Lobstering 7 Mile Bridge area Aug 6-7

Lone DrifterLone Drifter Posts: 639 Officer
Organized a snorkeling adventure for some lobster last weekend being much less boat traffic and insanity than the mini-season. Water visiblity was much improved off the Seven Mile Bridge area and we were able to find our 4 person limit . Went out next day solo and had some good luck and picked up another six dinner guests.

bug3.jpg,

bug1.jpg,

001-1.jpg,
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Replies

• Got TA GoGot TA Go Posts: 2,608 Captain
    Nice bugs! :beer

Rob
    www.gottagofishinginkeywest.com

Hero's Don't Wear Capes....They Wear Dog Tags.
  • Lobstercatcher229Lobstercatcher229 Posts: 4,843 Captain
    :grin Nice of the dinner guests to cooperate!
  • Lone DrifterLone Drifter Posts: 639 Officer
    Thanks Rob !
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Halfway GoneHalfway Gone Posts: 17 Greenhorn
    some of those look short:huh
    I think that it is hard to tell how long a lob is in a photo without measuring it.
  • deer24deer24 Posts: 4 Greenhorn
    haters now a days Good job keep up the posts
    Hey Halfway, those bugs were measured and remeasured at least 3 x with the last and final measurement done by myself the boat owner & the one responsible for any violations. You truly don't think I would be foolish to post photo's of short lobsters with pics of ourselves ? I think You Sir may just be a little more than Halfway Gone !!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Alvin AAlvin A Posts: 315 Deckhand
    Nice limit !
    Weld-Craft 1656 Tunnel, Yamaha F70, Garmin 547xs.
    Hey Halfway, those bugs were measured and remeasured at least 3 x with the last and final measurement done by myself the boat owner & the one responsible for any violations. You truly don't think I would be foolish to post photo's of short lobsters with pics of ourselves ? I think You Sir may just be a little more than Halfway Gone !!

I do like lobster pix and reports! Thanks for sharing. I have posted a couple of times with legal fish and had folks tell me that I had shorties! So I don't post pix of legal but not huge fish anymore!
    Incredible ! Some Halfway Gone Dude shows up with 4 posts none of which is an actual fishing report but questions not 1 picture of a fish or an actual fishing report. Thread has over 1,000 views and he is the expert to spot a short ? HILARIOUS !!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]