New Mod in Town

I’d like to welcome Tobias L. Pardue, tokinred, as the new moderator/member for the West Central region of the Florida Sportsman Forum. Our goals with establishing a moderator for each region are pretty straight forward, we want to help enhance and grow your experience here. Welcome aboard tokinred.

Replies

• ScottKScottK Posts: 214 Officer
    rut roh.......
  • Mackeral SnatcherMackeral Snatcher Posts: 10,920 AG
    Cool, congrats(I think) Tobias.
    Now if we mess up not only do we get a trip to banned camp, we might get sued:eek:
    THERE SHOULD BE NO COMMERCIAL FISHING ALLOWED FOR ANY SPECIES THAT IS CONSIDERED OVERFISHED.
  • Reel-LuckyReel-Lucky Oldsmar, FLPosts: 3,118 Moderator
  • Mango ManMango Man Posts: 11,078 AG
    Cool, congrats(I think) Tobias.
    Now if we mess up not only do we get a trip to banned camp, we might get sued:eek:
    Or, if you run into legal trouble you might get a forum discount. :grin

Welcome and congrats Tobias. :beer

America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves.
    Abraham Lincoln
    Jeff, I see "moderator" under your name again. Are you being punished for something?:shrug
    THERE SHOULD BE NO COMMERCIAL FISHING ALLOWED FOR ANY SPECIES THAT IS CONSIDERED OVERFISHED.
  • tokinredtokinred Posts: 202 Officer
    Thanks for the warm welcome. I'm sure I will screw up along the way, but I will do my best. My goal in accepting this position is to make everyone feel comfortable posting reports, etc. The only thing I anticipate "moderating" is the negative stuff and the unnecessary drama. The FS forum is a wonderful place to get info and share experiences. When someone posts up a fishing report with pics, follow the old rule that mama taught you: "If you don't have something nice to say...." I know a lot of members quit posting reports for this very reason. I invite you all to start posting again. There are more than 2 milion people that live in the WC area. Many of those folks fish. The FS wants to see lots of reports with lots of pics.

I know that I have learned a ton and continue to learn from this forum. The more participation we have, the better it is for everyone. Remember to post a date in each report so we all know when you had that great day. Post as much info as you can about the conditions such as water temp, tidal state, current, visibility, depth, bait used, tackle used, etc.

I am hoping to get input from members on how we can make the forum better. You can email me at [email protected] or shoot me a PM. Tight lines to all.
  • XafXaf Posts: 1,058 Officer
    Congrats, Tobias
  • DucksterDuckster Posts: 548 Officer
    Congrats maybe I will post a report if I get out fishing before the end of the year
    Duckster wrote: »
    Congrats maybe I will post a report if I get out fishing before the end of the year...........and am allowed to keep anything

Fixed it for you.:grin
  • KnotTommyKnotTommy Posts: 49 Deckhand
    Congrats Tobias. Remember the most important fact......."It wasn't me, I didn't do it, I don't know anythng about it". Wanted to get that out of the way!
  • tokinredtokinred Posts: 202 Officer
    KnotTommy wrote: »
    Congrats Tobias. Remember the most important fact......."It wasn't me, I didn't do it, I don't know anythng about it, I would like to speak with my attorney before answering any questions". Wanted to get that out of the way!

Fixed it for you!!!!