Bimini August 25-28

ScarabChrisScarabChris Posts: 39 Deckhand
Heading over again. This time with the guys to do some fishing. Staying at the Big Game of course.

Anyone else going that weekend?

Replies

• SouthFlaSouthFla Posts: 20 Greenhorn
    Oh dude, be there from 'round the 12th-20th...Bummer. But we'll try to leave some booze on the island and fish in the water for ya. No promises tho :-D

How's the new boat and the young'un doing?!?
  • ScarabChrisScarabChris Posts: 39 Deckhand
    SouthFla wrote: »
    Oh dude, be there from 'round the 12th-20th...Bummer. But we'll try to leave some booze on the island and fish in the water for ya. No promises tho :-D

How's the new boat and the young'un doing?!?

**** man! We keep missing each other over there!

Loving the new boat! The little guy is doing great, he is a born boater and loves the water and riding on the boat. We would be going over around the same time you are but we have 2 kiddie birthday parties during that time, one is my sons 2nd birthday. Can't miss that.
  • SouthFlaSouthFla Posts: 20 Greenhorn
    **** man! We keep missing each other over there!

Loving the new boat! The little guy is doing great, he is a born boater and loves the water and riding on the boat. We would be going over around the same time you are but we have 2 kiddie birthday parties during that time, one is my sons 2nd birthday. Can't miss that.

LOL been-there-done-that :-D

Enjoy it, those little suckers grow up F-A-S-T

We'll catch ya next time, think I still owe ya a drink or four for the golf-cart loaner last-time :thumbsup
    Heading over next week on Thursday, anyone else?
  • Capitan PescadoCapitan Pescado Posts: 13 Greenhorn
    We're planning on heading out on 8/26 to Bimini then Issiac and then to the Berry Islands that weekend for a long weekend of fishing. We'll be in a 36 Tiara with nice cool blue LED underwater lights. Call El Mar on 16 and if we're close we'll hook up.
  • DynamicDynamic Posts: 65 Deckhand
    I'm going over to weeches the 29-31 if this storm doesn't screw it up.
  • Reel OutrageReel Outrage Posts: 7 Greenhorn
    Heading over Sept 2 - 5th.
    There are those who follow their dreams and there are those who chase them down and beat them mercilessly into submission :beer
    Freakin **** Irene!!!!! :banghead
  • kckc Posts: 449 Officer
    Chris .... can you bump back to Labor Day? We are headed to the BGC that weekend.