Penn, the best!

surferjs01surferjs01 Posts: 184 Officer
Just want to thank you for your hard work on upgrading your gear throughout the years! I have always been impressed by your products! Just wanted to say thankyou! Your spinfisher v along with the squals are absolutely flawless! Thanks, John.
Follow me on instagram for daily catches! @surferjs12

Replies

• PENNPENN Posts: 373 Deckhand
    Thanks for the kind words John!!
  • surferjs01surferjs01 Posts: 184 Officer
    Not a problem! Thankyou for the great products!
    Follow me on instagram for daily catches! @surferjs12
  • luckylarryluckylarry Posts: 23 Greenhorn
    Great prouducts have used them for years and will keep using them . have the whole set of senators from 1/0 throught 16/0 and starting on the internationals have them 12, 16, 20, 30 working to get 50,80, 130 for my collection. plus all of the other penns I have. thanks for a great product. Dave
  • PanamaEdPanamaEd Posts: 1 Greenhorn
    I agree Penn is the best! My Battle 5000 had a paint adhesion issue. I read another post from a user here in the forums that had the same issue. I contacted the Penn rep on here and after sending in a few pictures of my reel, filling out a simple service form, and sending the reel to Penn, I got a brand new Battle off the UPS truck today! I want to thank Tony Dubeck for helping me through the steps! Amazing customer service! Thanks Tony and thanks Penn! I am a Penn man for life!