Flamingo

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1369770173.673189.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1369770186.622435.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1369770201.372927.jpgThis is my son in the cowboy hat and his buddy Thomas a big time bass fisherman with him, first time in flamingo for Thomas..I have a 17 foot mako but thats down right now so we loaded up 2 john boats in my dodge and headed down. me and my buddy where going to show the young guys how to do it ,they had a 2,5 hp merc and a trolling motor and we had a trolling motor.We fished pretty much around the front of snake bight and the boys went down the chanell, the young guys had a good day and i think we might have a convert to the salt side with Thomas.
If you can't hear it your not listening.

Replies

• danmanswagdanmanswag Posts: 515 Officer
    not much of a report lol, and the pictures are pretty lo-qual....but nice fish! lol
  • testerman28testerman28 Posts: 1,329 Officer
    nice catch.. 3 different types of fish, different backgrounds and weather.. says a lot.. back when I was that age all we had was a 35mm camera that you developed pics in eckards, 1 hour photo or wallgreens .. nice trip! we get spoiled with today's technology..
  • gottheitch22gottheitch22 Posts: 4,177 Captain
    PIC LOOK FINE to me nice job .
    living life as i like
  • ReelDeepReelDeep Posts: 209 Officer
    Nice snook! Nice pics as well.
  • lemaymiamilemaymiami Posts: 3,097 Captain
    great report... One of the neat things about Flamingo is that you don't really need much in the way of a skiff to get into the fish. My normal day has me running somewhere between 60 and 80 miles round trip - but there was a time when all I had was a 12' dink and did fish just within sight of Flamingo (that was quite a few years ago for me....). Bet those young guys will be back....
    Tight Lines
    Bob LeMay
    (954) 435-5666
  • heavychevy15heavychevy15 Posts: 837 Officer
    Snakebite always producing! gotta love mingo. Nice job!