Smigh and Wesson 45 Semi Auto

I have a model 457 for sale. Gun is in original case and comes with four clips. Three are full with hollow points.

DSC_0068.jpg

DSC_0071.jpg

$275

John
561-302-5727
USCG 100GRT
hog%20small_zpsvmlnecpd.jpg Catatonic%20Logo_zpsybchdn8m.jpg

Replies

• wizard78wizard78 Posts: 496 Deckhand
    First option to purchase pending answer to Mag disconnect I called you about. Thanks
  • thecaptkenthecaptken Posts: 6 Greenhorn
    Don't know your question but this model has the mag disconnect where when the mag is out, nothing works and are unable to fire if one is still in the chamber. DA/SA trigger. Some like it for the safety reasons, some don't because of unable to fire when changing an empty mag for a full one.
  • JciullaJciulla Posts: 337 Officer
    Steve it looks like your question has been answered. Let me know if you're still interested.

Thanks!
    USCG 100GRT
  • lilwoodylilwoody Posts: 1,075 Officer
    I sent you a PM about 1/2 hour after you posted this up that I'd take it. Been trying to get you on the phone to work out the particulars.
    "Those who will trade freedom for security will have neither".
    Got ya Woody, we'll make it work.
    USCG 100GRT
  • wizard78wizard78 Posts: 496 Deckhand
    Jciulla wrote: »
    Steve it looks like your question has been answered. Let me know if you're still interested.

Thanks!

John. Sorry I didn't read this right away. I was waiting for your phone call as we had agreed on.
    If I still have first option, I'll take it. Do you still have my phone number?
    Sold to Wizard
    USCG 100GRT
  • lilwoodylilwoody Posts: 1,075 Officer
    Guess you needed to sell it fast, I thought I was first in line with a "I'll take it" in the PM 1/2 hour after you posted it.
    "Those who will trade freedom for security will have neither".
    Sorry Woody, Wizard grabbed first dib. I han't heard back from you about coming further north.
    USCG 100GRT