electrical help please

Shark bittenShark bitten Posts: 209 Officer
So I have a Gheenoe Classic which really needs the electrical cleaned up big time. Running a single battery with 25hp evinrude, trolling motor, village pump, bait pump, lights, cmc tilt and trim, and soon fish finder chartplotter combo. Everything runs to the battery lugs directly. I keep on blowing fuses. Have even used the boat since buying it last year. I need to have a nice clean watertight setup and space is very minimal. Can somebody tell me what to buy with a economical solution? Plan on buying a second battery for the accessories like the trolling motor, ff and extra lights for night fishing. Seen min kota sells a all in one battery box system with some added features would that be a smart step and does anyone use it with success? Pictures would be very helpful. If your in the Port Charlotte area and shore bound and would like to come fishing your welcome aboard soon as the boat is ready to go. Let me know plan on lots of night snook fishing. I'm very handy but electrical pisses me off. Thanks guys and gals. My email is [email protected] or text my phone 732-393-2934 if sending the pictures is easier

Replies