Replies

• screamin seamanscreamin seaman Posts: 1,492 Officer
    Yes.
    Signature
  • avmechavmech Posts: 1,331 Officer
    Been running them for the last 10 years, have 4 on the boat. No problems
    Member #10822
  • flbluerunnerflbluerunner Posts: 711 Officer
    Just got over 9 years out of my last pair. To say the least bought them again.
    John :USA
    2006 38 Luhrs IPS600, A true 38, the only one made with IPS!
    2001 23 Parker

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Old DogOld Dog Posts: 544 Officer
    Bought 2 AMG's from them back in '05 and they're still holding up. Fading a little though so bought two more yesterday. I don't know about in your town but in Dothan, AL they are good folks to deal with.
    OD
  • screamin seamanscreamin seaman Posts: 1,492 Officer
    Some times you can get blem batteries from them for **** near half price.
    Signature
  • MACDMACD Lee CountyPosts: 4,848 Captain
    I was disappointed when Batteries Plus switched from Interstate to Deka for their marine batteries.

But I still buy them there because they have the best "in house" battery customer service.

Decent upfront prices too.
  • Slug-OSlug-O Posts: 3,017 Captain
    I have 4 of them and I pay 114.00 OTD for the SRM 27. I like them... going price should be about 125.00
    USCG Licensed and Insured Charter Capt. PRIME TIME CHARTERS 904-591-8906 ICW and Back Waters fishing. Palmvalleycharters.com
  • Shark bittenShark bitten Posts: 209 Officer
    I've owned my boat one year with little starting it fires right up. Its 4 yes old . I'm going to buy a second and seen great reviews on Walmart site. The Walmart batteries by interstate have different and better internal parts than other stores so buy there.
  • lpowerslpowers Posts: 131 Deckhand
    I did a search at walmart.com for marine battery and im just pulling up everstart and everstart maxx batteries. These are the Interstate brand?
  • GTSRGTSR Posts: 750 Officer
    I use only Interstate, 2 boats , 1 RV , 2 cars, all run on interstate. Walmart used to have batteries made by Johnson, which ere pretty good. They changed their warranty policy from prorated to 1 year replacement with no warranty or proration after that. They lost me totally.