WTS - Weatherby, 460Wby Mag. Ammo

This ammo has been withdrawn because of cross posting issues on another forum where it has a better chance of selling.

WTS - Weatherby, 460Wby Mag. Ammo
I have a couple of boxes and some loose rounds that I don't need since the rifle is gone.
2 boxes 450gr. x bullet
1 box500gr. FMJ
15 loose rounds of 500gr FMJ
All weatherby brand. Stored year round in AC home. Boxes are a worn and taped so wouldn't open when I moved to new home.
The best price online I found was $140.+/- per box plus shipping. How does $100 shipped, per box sound? If you buy all 3 boxes, I'll throw in the 15 loose rounds for $50. Prices are "shipped" UPS to lower 48.
If you can find cheaper than $140 retail, let me know in a email and I'll see if I can adjust.
Wizard78(at)bellsouth.net

See bottom post for rifle option.

Replies

• wizard78wizard78 Posts: 496 Deckhand
    Seems like FedEx has changed their rules locally. Shipping will be UPS.
  • BigDanSBigDanS Posts: 832 Officer
    May I suggest Gunbroker? Not a real common Florida round.

Dan
    CAMTEQ Computers - Networks - Service - Sales
    We do it all for business and home
    http://www.camteq.net
    Save $125 on your first service call
    BigDanS wrote: »
    May I suggest Gunbroker? Not a real common Florida round.

Dan

Thanks Dan. Believe it or not, Florida has a LOT of big game Africa hunters. Besides, these are great for shooting squirrels.
  • BillatstarbriteBillatstarbrite Posts: 515 Officer
    lol

Yeah, there are some big-game guns down here. One of my neighbors has a Ruger M77 in 458 Winchester Magnum. There are no squirrels in his yard. :)

btw, there's a place in Indiantown where you can hunt Water Buffaloes. Seriously. I'd love to check that out.
    New info. If you buy all 3 boxes, I'll throw in 10 of the loose rounds and ship for free. That's $300 for the 3 full boxes and 10 loose, Shipped price.

DSC00980.jpg

DSC00981.jpg
    For anyone interested, my nephew who bought my original Weatherby, Custom Shop Mark V in 460 Weatherby, is considering selling it for $3000. It has an original, factory Pendleton brake, upgraded stock (breathtaking) and a bunch of ammo. It would make a nice addition to this ammo.
    I don't want to clog up ad with a lot of pics, unless there is interest. just ask and I will make a separate ad.
    Weatherby460CS.jpg

W460RS.jpg

W460FP-2.jpg
    BellyBump.gif
  • totalinertiatotalinertia Posts: 84 Greenhorn
    Is it an American made Mark V Weatherby?
    The rifle was manufactured in Germany. It's in excellent condition. I also see the link for the pic is down. I'll remount.