Skip to main content
Home Classifieds: Hunting and Shooting

Want to buy Glock 21

Replies

• INSTA-GATORINSTA-GATOR Posts: 29 Greenhorn
    how about a gen 2 23?
  • tacticalh2otacticalh2o Posts: 27 Greenhorn
    I've got a 21 I'm considering getting rid of. I just moved from Virginia several months ago, so I'm not sure how the gun laws work in the state of florida in regards to transferring firearms. Additionally,if I were to sell this weapon, I would want to insure the recipient had the appropriate licenses in place and back-round checks completed. sorry, I just want to make sure I put this weapon in the right hands if I decide to sell. I'm thinking maybe around$500 for everything, I just need to confirm what I have in to it.

Glock 21SF, picatinny rail, Blackhawk Sherpa duty holster, 2 std. factory 15rnd mags, 1 factory 17rd mag(+2 extension), adhesive grip panels (removable), and extended tactical slide release

G21015.jpg

G21014.jpg
  • TailHunterTailHunter Posts: 333 Deckhand
    I've got a 21 I'm considering getting rid of. I just moved from Virginia several months ago, so I'm not sure how the gun laws work in the state of florida in regards to transferring firearms. Additionally,if I were to sell this weapon, I would want to insure the recipient had the appropriate licenses in place and back-round checks completed. sorry, I just want to make sure I put this weapon in the right hands if I decide to sell. I'm thinking maybe around$500 for everything, I just need to confirm what I have in to it.

Glock 21SF, picatinny rail, Blackhawk Sherpa duty holster, 2 std. factory 15rnd mags, 1 factory 17rd mag(+2 extension), adhesive grip panels (removable), and extended tactical slide release

G21015.jpg

G21014.jpg

Where are you located?
    - Travis

Shut Up and Fish

"Common sense isn't as common as commonly thought." Me
    "The unprepared man goes into the game prepared to lose." Me
  • APEAPE Posts: 973 Officer
    This thread is almost two years old
  • TailHunterTailHunter Posts: 333 Deckhand
    I clicked it by accident thinking it was one page one, then started reading the dates. Oh well phone surfing ain't easy
    - Travis

Shut Up and Fish

"Common sense isn't as common as commonly thought." Me
    "The unprepared man goes into the game prepared to lose." Me