Home Panhandle General Fishing & The Outdoors

Have crew, money & expereince... need a boat and/or owner(s)...

Myself and a host of relatives will be in town (Panama City Beach) Aug 10-17... any boat owner(s) wanting to get out with all expenses paid then by all means please let me know...

My relatives would be tickled pink with just catching AJ's...

Also, if you know of anyone that would be interested in renting their boat (I have 30+ years experience on the water) then please let me know... I've only been able to find pontoon rentals for crying out loud...

Thanks in advance,

Billy E. Fleming
863-709-4510
Billy E.

Replies

• Panhandler80Panhandler80 Posts: 8,325 Moderator
    I can't help (will be in the Keys then), but hopefully somebody can.

Might be helpful if you let us know how many people you'd like to get out there.

Good luck. And come to think of it, I think you're right about the rental deal... no fishing boats. Scotty Boat Rentals used to have some 20-22' CCs... but maybe not anymore. ????
    "Whatcha doin' in my waters?"
  • Hutch316Hutch316 Posts: 110 Officer
    Scottys Boat Rental in front of the college has three or four center consoles for rent. Went by there yesterday and there sitting by the road with there sign on them, pretty sure there still renting them.
  • BenefitTournamentsBenefitTournaments Posts: 250 Officer
    The total group = 12... 6 males / 6 females... will make do with whatever is available... just as with any group... we have the hardcore... the I'd really like to's... and I really don't care types...

-Billy E.
    Billy E.