Skip to main content
Home Politics

U.S. Healthcare - Dead Last Again

13»

Replies

• BrewheddBrewhedd Posts: 1,096 Officer
    You said paying more than you should in the interest of the greater good is honorable, not me.

Your lack of concern for the greater good concerns me comrade. When is Obama going to set up a hotline to report the selfish such as yourself?

Uhh, I didn't "say" anything of the sort.
    Corruption is the enemy. Lobbyists and the FED have ruined the country.
  • brentsumbrentsum Posts: 1,618 Captain
    You said paying more than you should in the interest of the greater good is honorable, not me.

Your lack of concern for the greater good concerns me comrade. When is Obama going to set up a hotline to report the selfish such as yourself?

You have stepped out of rational discourse and into the typical "politics" section name calling and "but Obama" stuff so I will bid you a nice day.
  • NewberryJeffNewberryJeff Posts: 7,447 Admiral
    Brewhedd wrote: »
    Uhh, I didn't "say" anything of the sort.

At any rate, I agree with you that Obamacare will give more people access to care, as it should, the issue is that it will be so costly that it will fail.
    Many people believe that the failure aspect is not an accident, move over rover, the .gov is takin' over.
    At any rate, I agree with you that Obamacare will give more people access to care, as it should, the issue is that it will be so costly that it will fail.
    Many people believe that the failure aspect is not an accident, move over rover, the .gov is takin' over.

Where did I say that?
    brentsum wrote: »
    You have stepped out of rational discourse and into the typical "politics" section name calling and "but Obama" stuff so I will bid you a nice day.

I did get out of line with that post, thanks for pointing it out and I apologize.

I hope not, in no way, shape, or form do I want government running healthcare. I think we probably agree on more than you think.
    Where did I say that?

You said your wife is seeing more young women due the "extension of benefits under the new law."
    I take that to mean "Obamacare (the ACA) will give more people access to care."
    I agree that it will and should.
    You said your wife is seeing more young women due the "extension of benefits under the new law."
    I take that to mean "Obamacare (the ACA) will give more people access to care."
    I agree that it will and should.

You need to put the bong down, I don't have a wife that sees young women.
    You need to put the bong down, I don't have a wife that sees young women.

I suppose I do, I didn't notice you were a different poster, me----> :kick
  • mustang190mustang190 Posts: 10,104 AG
    Why is that dishonest? You expect human nature(the free market) to not follow the path of least resistance? This is constantly the problem with government attempts at price controls... they always fail.

They either don't understand the free market or despise it.
    mustang190 wrote: »
    They either don't understand the free market or despise it.

False dichotomy
  • Big BatteryBig Battery Posts: 22,626 AG
    ... I don't have a wife that sees young women.

Dont underestimate the value of this....