Home Classifieds: Hunting and Shooting

WTS/WTT Cetme by Century - 7.62x51

Sold Pending Funds, thanks for looking.

WTS/WTT Cetme by Century - 7.62x51

I'm still downsizing. I got this one a couple of years ago in a trade and except for a good cleaning, it has sat in the safe since. Comes with two H&K mags.
$800 FTF.
Trade interests are S&W 10mm handguns (+/- $$), equal value 1911, Lightweight plain-jane AR with 16" or less barrel or maybe a Ruger #1 in a caliber I don't have, and with a mannlicher stock. Let me know what you have.
wizard78(at)bellsouth.net

DSC01193.jpg

DSC01197.jpg

Replies

• wizard78wizard78 Posts: 580 Officer
    No one wants a nice 7.62x51 Military style rifle? Any offers, trade or cash?
  • totalinertiatotalinertia Posts: 124 Deckhand
    nice rifle, but if your not shipping,its harder to find local buyers.
  • wizard78wizard78 Posts: 580 Officer
    nice rifle, but if your not shipping,its harder to find local buyers.

You're correct but, I didn't write that "I wouldn't ship". Since state law demands that I can only sell to "Florida residents" without going through an FFL, I would need proof of residency unless I knew the buyer. This causes problems because people don't like to give out copies of their drivers license. A second matter is that I recently had a $1000 rifle destroyed by USPS and they are giving me a hard time on the claim. I will now only ship in a hard case at cost (about $50). These two stumbling blocks make shipping difficult. If you're interested and are willing to exchange DL's, I would ship to the address on the DL in a hard case. Let me know.

DSC01208.jpg
  • totalinertiatotalinertia Posts: 124 Deckhand
    Wow,they(USPS) obliterated your rifle. I know the feeling of sending something off and getting that sick feeling in your gut. The whole time HOPING,that the carrier doesn't bust up your stuff.

Dang,looked like a nice bolt rifle too.