Home General Freshwater Fishing

Peacock Bite 3/29-3/30/13

Hooked up with Jonathan Earhart and his friend Joe Pescador Medeiros. They're both guides from Stuart, FL and wanted to get some peacock action in Miami as they were coming through from a Keys' trip. These guys fished for a few days straight, from sun up til sun down, pretty hardcore. They went from offshore to inshore and back inland for some freshwater. They caught way too many species to list but here are some pics from 3/29 in the fresh stuff. We had several doubles and I caught a decent lmbass. Not too shabby for a couple of hours as we got a very late start but manged a few nice ones before the sun set.

Today (3/30), I got the chance to rip some lips this morning with an old friend of mine, Rene. After I put together a new outfit for him the day before, we head out to relearn the basics. Soon after, Rene caught his first two peas. What a great way to break in a new combo! Good Times & Tight Lines...

I love to fish is a huge understatement but the only thing I really love more is to put people on their first species, largest or both... Thanks for reading, have a great and safe weekend FS'ers! Miami, FL Come Down & Get Some!!!
"Exploring the Sublime of the Angling Worlds." HT
"Exploring the Sublime of the Angling Worlds." HT

Replies