Home Keys General Fishing & The Outdoors

Any Guides with a 26 whitewater or Champion C/C

I have posted this question in the boating forum but any thoughts on these two boats from Captains that fish them. Is Champion still open? I have attempted to call them with no luck the past two weeks. I am looking at the 26 center/C.

Thanks for time guys, I sure one of you have one of these boats.

Ron

Replies

• Nauti By NatureNauti By Nature Posts: 60 Greenhorn
    I can't comment on Champion, but Whitewater is still open (they make a 25', 28', & a 32', I run a 28' w/ 225 Yamaha 4strokes it's a great boat built like a tank, very efficient. They can run well with all kinds of power options (150's-300's). The boat can take bigger Sea's than most captains just a little tabs and will cruise right through. It can be a little wet in a quartering sea, but I don't know of a CC that isn't. More storage than you could ever need.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Capt. J. Diaz
    Nauti By Nature Charters
    28' Whitewater 225 Yamaha 4 strokes
    http://www.nautibynaturecharters.com/
  • Plastered2850Plastered2850 Posts: 1,842 Captain
    Have you looked at the Bluewater boats i had a
    2550 and now have a 2850.
  • rungarrungar Posts: 13 Greenhorn
    Have you looked at the Bluewater boats i had a
    2550 and now have a 2850.

Yes, Bluewater is on my short list. The 2550 seems to be a lot of boat for a 25 foot hull. I really like the length to beam ratio. I bet it rides really good.

Thank-You to both of you guys for the comeback.

Ron
  • bonebone Posts: 1,153 Officer
    My 2350 Bluewater rides like a 25. And with the engine bracket it is 25 foot. So I would think the 2550 is like a 28 footer. Bluewater is the way to go.