Home Keys General Fishing & The Outdoors

Fishing Safari: Jumbo Warsaws, Snowies, Queens....oh my

Gents,

Hopefully the forum police will be kind to us fellow anglers trying to spread the good word about an awesome fishing opportunity. See link below for the trip (or trips:) of a lifetime.

They are limiting each leg on this brand new boat, which has private staterooms (2 per room), huge cockpit, greenstick for tuna hunting, etc, etc. with over 50 years of GPS coordinates up and down the east/gulf coasts. A picture is worth a thousand words....see the result from their maiden 2 night voyage at the link below.

Contact Capt. Bobby at the number at the bottom of the link, or call the girls in Tarpon Springs at 727-938-5300. These spots are going to fill up fast. Trip prices include gourmet like food, all the bait and tackle you will need (although there is plenty of room to bring your own) including new daiwa electric reels for day time swording and hunting jumbo snowies and warsaw. For those anglers looking to break a potential record bait fishing, jigging or popping, this trip will be the ticket. One angler is actually going on all 4 legs.....

Trip of a lifetime as she is being repositioned from the west coast of Florida up to her permanent home in Montauk, N.Y.

Good luck and report back to those fortunate enough to get on!

Scroll toward bottom to see a few of the pics.

http://www.noreast.com/postedreports/view.cfm?region_ID=10&id=158032&water_ID=1&fishingType_ID=0&startRecord=1&orderby=date&daysold=30

Replies

• jakedgejakedge Posts: 1,303 Officer
    Saw this. They run a great operation and this would surely be an adventure on a beautiful new boat. Last time I sailed on the Gulfstar I got a look at her (the new Five Star) as they were working. That thing looks like a beast!
  • SnaphappySnaphappy Posts: 1,427 Officer
    Man you scared me for a second. I mistakenly read that as the Gulfstar was moving to Montauk. I would hate to lose that boat as the hands down best option for fishing the Middle Grounds. the trip sounds fun. Wish I had that month off!