Home Northeast (3 Forums) Sale/Trade

Anyone willing to part with 40hp outboard?

SpongkingSpongking Posts: 959 Officer
Fellow sea-dwellers,

I am reaching out this afternoon to see if anyone out there is looking to get rid of a 40hp outboard? Currently I have a short in the wiring of my 88' Johnson 40hp 2-stroke. There are some other issues that make it a short term engine. That said, I live for the weekends and some time to get a line wet. I know all too many of us are out there on the forums. We live to fish.

If yourself or anyone you know might have a running 40hp motor I would love to get in touch. Now I can't break the bank, so I'd probably be unable to afford anything newer than early to mid 90's engine. I wish I could do better but an upcoming August wedding date is fast approaching. My fiance would see to my weekends filled with chores. She's been incredible with encouraging my time on the water and coming out quite a bit herself. So I'd like to promote and keep that lifestyle to say the least. HA I appreciate it everyone! Now get out there and crush some drum and sheep! I until recently have been having great luck in the Bch. Blvd area and Simpsons. Go deep and let that drag sing. :spin Best sound on earth!

If you can help, contact me via PM or text 386-290-6155.

Regards,
Kevin

Replies