New Boss

NOAA-EnforcementNOAA-Enforcement ModeratorPosts: 202 Moderator
My purpose on this site is to help everyone understand Federal Fishery Regulations and to provide information. Working with the Florida Sportsman is a collateral (volunteer) duty I asked for and enjoy; I will only give you an answer that I’m willing to put my name on and stand behind. Sometimes that means checking with other agents/offices in the area of concern.
Please Stay Safe And Have A Wonderful Day.
Special Agent Allan Coker
NOAA's Office For Fishery Law Enforcement

Replies

• Renagade69Renagade69 Officer Posts: 1,230 Officer
    Hopefully he gets everyone a pay raise. :)
    Hells Bay Estero Bay Boat and Hells Bay Marquesas
  • Ron@.38 Special[email protected] Special Admiral Posts: 6,929 Admiral
    First thing he should do is get NOAA LEO out of the office and in the field!

How many times do I have to say no enforcement in florida.

When you watch a buoy boat go swordfishing with 50+ sets of gear, even a moron could figure out he is fishing illegally!

NOAA Get you ars out of the office and start following leads. If you want us to take you seriously, wake up and do your job. I am so tired of watching the NOAA enforcement reports in HMS and finding out we did nothing in the last six months.

Conversation in NOAA offices: "Hey look at this tip we got, this guy should be easy to nail" "Is it something we can get in the paper when we bust him?" "No not that big" "Then forget it and put your feet back on the desk and shut up"......"Is it lunch time yet? I'm hungry"