Home Classifieds: Fishing Tackle

SUPER BARGAIN TACKLE SALE

I will have a booth space @ the huge flea market being held this Saturday @ the Sebastian Catholic Churc, on the east side of US 1, between Wal-Mart and Home Depot. MY PRICES WILL BE ROCK BOTTOM AND I HAVE A HUGE SELECTION OF ITEMS....
1. Plastic Plano StowAway boxes of all sizes... $1 to $5
2. Large Plano tackle boxes and bags NEW... $10 to $40 (valued at up to 89.00)
3. Rods... Brand new Quantum IM7 spinning rods $30; Brand new Johnny Morris signature series rod $50; Ugly Stick $15 and MORE
4. Reels... NEW in package... Penn "Line Counter" level winds... $40; Wave spinning reels... $25; and MORE
5. Power Pro line; Berkley floro and mono
6. HOOKS... HOOKS... HOOKS... Dozens of sizes and styles... $1pack
7. SINKERS... from split shot to 2oz egg sinkers... $1 pack
8. LURES... LURES... LURES... Lucky Craft, Heddon, Bomber, Smithwick, and more... Most $2 up to $4
9. SOFT PLASTICS... Every type, size, style and color... Crankbaits, top water, large saltwater lures, by Cabin Creek, Gulp, Trigger X,
Sizmic, and more... Most $1pk up to $3pk
10. Flippin' Jigs... Skirted... dozens of sizes and colors... Most $2ea up to $3ea
11. Spinnerbaits, Buzzbaits, and Chatterbaits
12. OVER 300 bucktail jigs of all sizes, colors and styles... $1 to $2
13. BOAT ACCESSORIES... Speedometer, System Gauge, Horn, Battery Switch, Running lights, Anchor Ball, Muck Rubber Deck Boots, Motor
totter arm, anchor chains, trolling motor bracket for Ghee-Noe or Canoe/Kyak, and MORE.

DON'T MISS THIS SALE... I HOPE TO MOVE ALL OF THIS MERCHANDISE!!! I BELIEVE THE HOURS ARE 8AM TIL 2PM!! PM ME FOR DETAILS OR TO RESERVE ITEMS.
GOD BLESS AND TIGHT LINES!

Replies