Home Classifieds: Hunting and Shooting

Ammo for sale or trade .22, 20 and 12 gauge

Go to hunting forum and see the list in the shooting section....I goofed up...should of put it up here...
About 2500 rounds of .22 long rifle with about 150 sporting clay shotgun shells
My number is 407 415 1767 in orlando
For the love of all outdoors recreational activities....what my spelling is off, that will learn ya. Pimping ain't easy unless u went to FSU, its a BS course.
What do u get when you can connect the dots, color inside the lines, and get your release papers.....sentence served, times up at Felon sentenced university.
Floridas first woman's college.
The only difference between FSU and all the other colleges are other colleges accept you into the university's. At FSU you are taken into custody.

Replies

• fsu11fsu11 Posts: 2,113 Captain
  • Security LeakSecurity Leak Posts: 838 Officer
    What are you looking to trade for. I have all sort of fishing supplies if you need any of that.
  • Captjohn5150Captjohn5150 Posts: 1,698 Captain
    Im looking to trade for lever action 30/30 and 444....I got more fishing stuff than I will ever use....you name it, I got it....thanks for the offer.....
    Mom does like kingfish....fresh not frozen....I can't poison my mom...even though it is kingfish
    For the love of all outdoors recreational activities....what my spelling is off, that will learn ya. Pimping ain't easy unless u went to FSU, its a BS course.
    What do u get when you can connect the dots, color inside the lines, and get your release papers.....sentence served, times up at Felon sentenced university.
    The only difference between FSU and all the other colleges are other colleges accept you into the university's. At FSU you are taken into custody.
  • ProFISHentProFISHent Posts: 731 Officer
    sooooo no price?
  • fishonfishon Posts: 979 Officer
    Caption you have PM, Tomm
    Triton 1870 Bay Sport, 115 merc. 4/stroke,
    Fish Shallow saltwater, lakes central Fl. And Lake Oconee Ga.
    Live in Lakeland
  • nofishtodaynofishtoday Posts: 1,318 Officer
    I've got a nice 30-06 savage it's got the old
    Pallet wood stock but shoots so good there is no
    chance of camp fire lies
    If you don't hit, no possible way its the gun
    I'm pretty,sure savage used shien barrels back then

Thanks
    T
    Thanks for the offers guys.....so far top bidder cash from cristal river area is 275.00 next from Lakeland is 175.00 and everyone else is 150.00
    I want the trade first over cash....
    But I will not sell to someone who wants to resell...
    If i sell I want the ammo to go to a father/son/daughter who will use the ammo.
    I could careless about money.....this is a site that promotes our love of the sportsman/gal experience.
    This is a family site for the pleasure of the outdoors.
    Anyone who has an interest in this bulk of ammo please refrain from contacting me if your looking for resale at profit....I can do that.....I don't have to get rid of my ammo but will if the right group says hi for the right reasons...
    Lets do this....I need my forum brothers and sister to help me out here if you would please...
    You all have read the rules......what I wanted
    If your interested in ammo and its needed for son/daughter, scouts, real family promoting the outdoors to the up and comming generations, please write why we your forum brothers should vote for you to beable to buy, trade for said ammo...we want to here from you.....
    This is fair, yes.....best truthful story, reason, need get to ammo gets to see me.....
  • mrbillmrbill Posts: 1,194 Officer
    see you tomorrow john !!! with cash !!
    Mr. Bills daughter is now the proud owner of alot of ammo.
    Sold
  • mrbillmrbill Posts: 1,194 Officer
    thanks john she got home from the fair early last night and busted some cans upppppppp!!!!