JL AUDIO M400/4 marine amp

Capt JWCapt JW Posts: 13 Greenhorn
Ive got a brand new never used JL AUDIO M400/4 Marine amp. It was the display model in the store and works perfectly. The reason behind the sale is due to the fact that it was a wiring issue that caused the old amp I had to "go out". The store told me my original amp was bad and I needed a new one. They told me after I bought the new amp that they could test my old one and it turns out it wasnt bad. Once the wiring problem was fixed the old amp worked like new again and I reinstalled it so I have this brand new amp and no use for it. It has never been in saltwater and was never even put on the boat. The store that I bought it from would not let me return it the day after I bought it so I am stuck with it. Like I said it is the display model so it has a few small scratches where the screw holes are for mounting but it works perfectly and has never seen any type of marine environment. I paid close to $400.00 for this amp. Brand new its closer to $450 and I want $350.00 OBO

Replies

• Capt JWCapt JW Posts: 13 Greenhorn
    bump... its never been on the boat
  • jbiblerjbibler Posts: 168 Deckhand
    If you still have the amp, does it come with box, paperwork, etc.? It was an open box model, so warranty through manufacturer?
    Sorry for all the questions, but buying used electronics is always a tough call without warranty support.

Josh B.
    | Pathfinder 23 HPS | Yamaha 300 | Power-Pole | Minn-Kota | JL AUDIO | YETI |
  • bonestockgoosebonestockgoose Posts: 1 Greenhorn
    PM sent