Home Southeast General Fishing & The Outdoors

Need Recommendation for Great Charter in Jupiter/Palm Beach for crew of 8.

Hey guys, got a great friend in the military getting married in early March and as the best man, I am planning the bachelor party. We have a party of 8 and wanted to see who people recommend for a fishing charter. Half of the guys are locals and fish quite often, others are all Air Force guys who are stationed in Nebraska and have little to no experience saltwater fishing. I know most nice boats have a 6-pack license but wondered if there were any other boats that could do it instead of me going to a head boat or party boat. Trip will be in March. Thanks for any feedback.

Replies

• CaptTaterCaptTater Posts: 20,096 AG
    I've done the bigger Samana which holds 10 but the Country Club is bigger. Both out of Jupiter.
    I did not read the story but if you take tax payers money maybe you should be held to some standards.-Cyclist
    when we say the same thing about welfare recipients, you cry like a wounded buffalo Sopchoppy
    It's their money, they spend it how they like. Truth and honesty have nothing to do with it. - Mr Jr
    "“A radical is one who advocates sweeping changes in the existing laws and methods of government.” "
  • avmechavmech Jupiter, FLPosts: 1,373 Officer
    Bill Taylor on the Black Dog

Country Club, guy lives a few houses from me

Samana also

They all have good reps.
    Member #10822
  • CaptTaterCaptTater Posts: 20,096 AG
    How many does the Blackdog take?
    I did not read the story but if you take tax payers money maybe you should be held to some standards.-Cyclist
    when we say the same thing about welfare recipients, you cry like a wounded buffalo Sopchoppy
    It's their money, they spend it how they like. Truth and honesty have nothing to do with it. - Mr Jr
    "“A radical is one who advocates sweeping changes in the existing laws and methods of government.” "