Home Politics

Reagan’s Childhood Home To Be Bulldozed For Possible Future Home Of Obama Library

2»

Replies

• fins4mefins4me Posts: 14,487 AG
    For SO CALLED PROGRESSIVES,, you guys spend about 90% of your time with you heads stuck up the bunghole of the past... Almost every post is about something you ***** about in the past. Bunch of babies cant have enough guts to look into the future for a moment to see the mess we are in.
    ALLISON XB 21,, MERCURY 300 Opti Max Pro Series (Slightly Modified) You can't catch me!!!
    "Today is MINE"
  • capt billcapt bill Posts: 4,035 Officer
    You are technically correct sir. Raygun's marionette performance nearly caused all out nuclear war & converted America from the world's greatest lender into a debtor nation, more than bankrupting us. Between Ronnie's dementia & Nancy's astrologers we had a scripted B Actor in the Whitehouse. His "legacy" is like a stain on our "history" - the embodiment of Ike's warning about the evils of The Military Industrial Complex.

But, It's TRUE, "Cant bulldozer" away "Raegan's" stain & stink. Recall the journalist's lament about when the legend outsells the truth, print the legend? Reagan's legend doesn't hold up to historical scrutiny. It's metaphorically indelible & a "bulldozer" is the wrong tool to research & understand history.

Had seen all Reagan's movies & all episodes of 'Death Valley Days' long before he auditioned for politics. He always reminded me of Zeppo Marx, the Classic Dweeb. His worst role was as President. The endless jokes about too many hits to the head playing football w/o helmet, obvious early slip into dementia & grandfatherly persona is the "legacy" I remember. Trying to forget how close he came to provoking WW3.

regardless of what you think he ended the cold war and made major improvements in a timely manor of the destruction jimmy carter did.
    attachment.php?attachmentid=58515&d=1353007399
  • shadowwalkershadowwalker Posts: 2,200 Captain
    I'm not racist,I hate Obama's white half too.:grin
    You know I sort of wounder myself how calling Mr. Obama Americas first black president is not seen as a raciest slur.
  • brentsumbrentsum Posts: 1,618 Captain
    "Trees cause more pollution than automobiles do." -- Ronald Reagan, 1981
  • phlatsphilphlatsphil Posts: 14,632 AG
    capt bill wrote: »
    A heck of a lot better than your boy in office right now and arguably better than clinton as well

Based on what? Oh, I know, Reagan was white.
  • Team SabatageTeam Sabatage USA, USA, USAPosts: 13,014 AG
    capt bill wrote: »
    regardless of what you think he ended the cold war and made major improvements in a timely manor of the destruction jimmy carter did.

You wish, The cold war is not over, not for America nayway, just the opposing team has changed. America will never let the cold war end, to much money to be made in it.

How about his dear and close friend James Baker? How can you on one hand be so pro gun rights and on the other hand think so much of the man who had the biggest gun control advocate in the history of the United States as his chief of staff??
    Strap me in, tie me down and roll me a bone, I'm getting on an airplane and I'm flying home...
  • Big BatteryBig Battery Posts: 20,592 AG
    chubasco wrote: »
    So do you think you will like it better when Hillary is elected in 2016? Hey, at least she's white.

So it's it is true, you progressives believe that Obama's incompetence is do to his color... and here I thought it was do to failed ideology.
  • rain dograin dog Posts: 3,245 Captain
    what .. obama supporters know how to read? :rotflmao
  • seajay-1seajay-1 Posts: 4,736 Captain
    So it's it is true, you progressives believe that Obama's incompetence is do to his color... and here I thought it was do to failed ideology.

Quit confusing Chubs.