Home Photography Corner

Best Buy DLSR trade in

GermGerm Posts: 1,704 Captain
Will someone actually do this? I saw the ad for it today, get upto a $450 gift card from trade in. You can go on their site and see what stuff will get you. I checked to see what I could get for my old Rebel XT... $25 abouts for the condition its in. The best I could get is $50. I know its old the coating has flaked off but its worth a hell of a lot more than $25

Replies

• FlashFlash Posts: 11,211 AG
    LOL, well they are not in the market to give YOU a deal. Hate to see what you would have to give them for the $450 amount.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Never seem more learned than the people you are with. Wear your learning like a pocket watch and keep it hidden. Do not pull it out to count the hours, but give the time when you are asked. --- Lord Chesterfield
  • WaterEngineerWaterEngineer Posts: 24,415 AG
    Flash I looked quickly and couldn't find anything worth the maximal $450. However, it looks like your D200 body is worth all of $160. :rotflmao
  • mississippi macmississippi mac Posts: 4,222 Captain
    BB has some good prices on new camera kits but B&H and keh still rule...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    The Real White Dog

if you can't catch a fish...catch a buzz....
    #12976, joined 8-17-2002
  • bmarkeybmarkey Posts: 319 Deckhand
    Call Canon. It will sell you a refurbished (warranty) body or camcorder at a great price with your Rebel as a trade. Just tell them it's not working property. They were willing to sell me a 7D for around $1,000 if I sent them my broken camcorder.

Bob Markey
    United Realty Group
    www.WellingtonHomes.com
    Sport, Event & Real Estate Photography
    Palms West Photo
    www.MarkeySportsPhoto.com