Home Photography Corner

Free Adobe download for older machines - includes PS

Adobe has made available for free download CS 2 - which includes PS.

It will have trouble with newer machines (64 bit systems) But if you are on a 32 bit machine this is a score.

CS2 was released in 2005. I figure Adobe is doing this to increase future customer base.

Info about the download here >>>>>> http://fstoppers.com/have-an-older-computer-download-adobe-cs2-premium-plus-free?utm_source=&utm_medium=&utm_campaign=

Replies

• WaterEngineerWaterEngineer Posts: 24,415 AG
    UPDATE:

I am getting reports it is running fine on Windows 7, 64 bit machines.

Also Mac version is available.
  • FlashFlash Posts: 11,215 AG
    Alright. I only have PS 7. PS 8 is when they went to CS. So this would be PS 9. Will check it out.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Never seem more learned than the people you are with. Wear your learning like a pocket watch and keep it hidden. Do not pull it out to count the hours, but give the time when you are asked. --- Lord Chesterfield
  • FlashFlash Posts: 11,215 AG
    Darn>>>> We're sorry, the site area you've requested is unavailable. Please try again later.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Never seem more learned than the people you are with. Wear your learning like a pocket watch and keep it hidden. Do not pull it out to count the hours, but give the time when you are asked. --- Lord Chesterfield
  • GermGerm Posts: 1,704 Captain
    oh sweet. Now I dont feel so bad for using this pirated copy of CS2 that ive had since 2005.
  • bmarkeybmarkey Posts: 319 Deckhand
    I downloaded the files and backed up my computer before wiping it out. Now, the downloaded files are missing. And the Adobe site is no longer allowing downloads. If anyone has them and wouldn't mind making them available, I would appreciate it.

Bob Markey
    United Realty Group
    www.WellingtonHomes.com
    Sport, Event & Real Estate Photography
    Palms West Photo
    www.MarkeySportsPhoto.com